Seth Stohs

Twins Daily on Social Media  

146 members have voted

1. 1. I follow Twins Daily on...

• Twitter
    • Facebook
    • Both
    • Neither

1.) Where are you from? I'm from Roseville, MN. Went to University of St. Thomas and lived around the Twin Cities..St. Paul, Minneapolis, Northeast Minneapolis and St. Louis Park. Moved to San Francisco, CA for two years and now live in NYC, NY.

2.) Age Range? 30

3.) What brought you to Twins Daily? I honestly don't remember what exactly brought me to Twins Daily but it was probably Twitter.

4.) Highest level of baseball/softball played? I played up until high school when I switched to lacrosse. I still play slow pitch softball.

5.) Favorite Twins Player, and favorite underappreciated Twins player, and if you want, favorite current Twins player? Favorite Twins player is Joe Mauer. Favorite underappreciated Twins Player is Brad Radke

6.) Favorite non-Twins Daily site/authors? The Athletic

7.) Favorite Twitter follows? Michael Russo who covers the MN Wild

8.) Other interests outside of baseball. Golf, softball, broomball, cabin/lake life. Pretty much anything outdoors. 

9.) Favorite part of Twins Daily? All of the baseball knowledge. It's a great way to learn about advanced metrics and to learn about the Twins' minor league teams.

10.) Tell us what we can do better. What features or other topics would you like to see in-season or out of season? I like all that Twins Daily has to offer.

11.) Have you been to any of the Twins Daily "events?" No, but I might once I move back to MN.

Edited by SF Twins Fan

Favorite under appreciated Twin? Brad Radke. As an adopted Australian, Glenn Williams and his .400 batting average!

I always wondered if there's ever been a player who got a hit in every one of his career games, who played more games than Williams' 13.

The most impressive thing about his 13 game hitting streak was that in three of those games he was a pinch hitter and he only got one at bat! Came through each time.

1.) Where are you from? Champlin, MN, but now I live in the St. Michael/Albertville area, because everybody from Champlin Park seems to be moving there.

2.) Age Range? 33
3.) What brought you to Twins Daily? I followed Seth here.
4.) Highest level of baseball/softball played? Summer after 7th grade was my last year of baseball. Meant to just take a year off then get back into it in high school. Never got back into it. Just slowpitch leagues and tourneys now.
5.) Favorite Twins Player, and favorite underappreciated Twins player, and if you want, favorite current Twins player? Kirby Puckett and Justin Morneau are probably my two favorites. I don't know if I have a favorite underappreciated Twins player. I liked David McCarty when I was little because he came to my elementary school. My favorite player right now is Eddie Rosario
6.) Favorite non-Twins Daily site/authors? 
7.) Favorite Twitter follows? Michael Russo for Wild news. There are a bunch that I like for hockey, baseball, wrestling and comedy. I still like Twitter, and use it more than Facebook.
8.) Other interests outside of baseball: Hockey is my main thing. I like it more than baseball. Kind of geek out for pro-wrestling.
9.) Favorite part of Twins Daily: The daily minor league reports and the minor league forum. The major league forum I don't read much.
10.) Tell us what we can do better. What features or other topics would you like to see in-season or out of season? In season Q&A's would be cool, or even getting a minor league player to come on and answer questions in a thread, like a Reddit AMA. Just hope they don't read the threads where there's the one guy telling them they suck.
11.) Have you been to any of the Twins Daily "events?" Nope.

1.) Where are you from? Born in St. Paul when my dad played for the Saints, moved back to North Carolina after his retirement a couple of years later and have been here since.

2.) Age Range? Freshly 60.

3.) What brought you to Twins Daily? BYTO.

4.) Highest level of baseball/softball played? High School.

5.) Favorite Twins Player, and favorite underappreciated Twins player, and if you want, favorite current Twins player?  Favorites - Killebrew, Carew and Tony O.

Underappreciated - I'll stick with Tovar and Blyleven, but also great picks in Allison, Gagne, Gaetti, Mauer, Jim Perry and Camilo Pascual. Current - Rosario and Kepler.

6.) Favorite non-Twins Daily site/authors? John Irving, Tolkien, Twain.

7.) Favorite Twitter follows?                                                                                                                                            8.) Other interests outside of baseball.  Football, Music, Film.

9.) Favorite part of Twins Daily? Minor league coverage.

10.) Tell us what we can do better. What features or other topics would you like to see in-season or out of season? .

1.) Where are you from? I'm from Nowhere (stole that from a Wretch Like Me song). Dad was in Air Force so was born in Big Spring, TX then have spent time in Perham, MN, Grand Forks, ND, Merced, CA, Albuquerque, NM, Amarillo, TX, Los Alamos, NM and now back to Amarillo, TX. Parents are from Perham and Wadena, so them and my other extended family that still live in MN made me a Twins fan.

2.) Age Range? 45

3.) What brought you to Twins Daily? Star Tribune

4.) Highest level of baseball/softball played? Never played organized baseball, still playing slow pitch softball

5.) Favorite Twins Player, and favorite underappreciated Twins player, and if you want, favorite current Twins player? Kirby Puckett/Gary Gaetti, Brad Radke, and Maximilian Kepler.

6.) Favorite non-Twins Daily site/authors? I guess the Trade Rumors sites

7.) Favorite Twitter follows? No

8.) Other interests outside of baseball. My kids, music, golf, bowling, brewing beer, drinking beer, and sometimes tearing apart cars for no good reason.

9.) Favorite part of Twins Daily... forums, blogs, articles, topics... wahtever you like. I like most everything, but I guess favorites are the game recaps, Twins and minor league teams.

10.) Tell us what we can do better. What features or other topics would you like to see in-season or out of season? Can't think of any

11.) Have you been to any of the Twins Daily "events?" No, but I would like to, hopefully a trip to MN will coincide with one at some point

1.) Where are you from? I'm from west central Minnesota. Two years of college at Moorhead State, two at the U. Lived in St Paul since the early 80s, except for a couple of years as a 40-something grad student at Indiana University. 
2.) Age Range? Mid-50s
3.) What brought you to Twins Daily? Honestly don't remember. I say that a lot these days.
4.) Highest level of baseball/softball played? Legion ball in school. Returned to play 35+ town ball. Absolutely loved it. The most dreaded thing in Sr ball is seeing the 3rd base coach waving you in from first base.
5.) Favorite Twins Player, and favorite underappreciated Twins player, and if you want, favorite current Twins player?  Young Blyleven and Carew were my first favorites. Bostock was next. Tovar for underappreciated (Gagne is there too). I don't have a particular favorite now.
6.) Favorite non-Twins Daily site/authors? Fangraphs for stats and short interviews with players/managers. New York Times for feature pieces.
7.) Favorite Twitter follows? No favorites. 
8.) Other interests outside of baseball. Bowling, writing, photography, music. 
9.) Favorite part of Twins Daily. Interviews with minor leaguers.
11.) Have you been to any of the Twins Daily "events?" Not yet.

1.) Where are you from?  Born and raised in Aberdeen, SD, but have lived in Red Wing, MN, since 1993

2.) Age Range? 52

3.) What brought you to Twins Daily? Love love LOVE the Twins information/news

4.) Highest level of baseball/softball played?  Legion ball for baseball, "retired" from softball 5-6 years ago

5.) Favorite Twins Player, and favorite underappreciated Twins player, and if you want, favorite current Twins player? Rod Carew growing up, I always felt Greg Gagne was underappreciated, and Eddie Rosario is my favorite current player

6.) Favorite non-Twins Daily site/authors? Crave the Auto, Puckett's Pond, Twinkie Town

7.) Favorite Twitter follows?  Twins Daily, The Twins Almanac Aaron Gleeman, Dick Bremer, Fan HQ

8.) Other interests outside of baseball.   My family (wife and 2 girls), elementary teaching (3rd grade), tennis, reading

9.) Favorite part of Twins Daily... the minor league reports are always the first thing I read after checking out the box scores.  I enjoy

10.) Tell us what we can do better. What features or other topics would you like to see in-season or out of season?  I enjoy Twins Daily the way it currently is and may think about contributing in the future.

11.) Have you been to any of the Twins Daily "events?"  No, not yet.

Even though he's been elected to the HOF, I think people underrate Bert Blyleven.

I strongly agree. When he retired he was third all time in strikeouts, behind Nolan Ryan and Steve Carlton. Repeating for emphasis: ****ing third all time! It's a travesty that he wasn't a first ballot inductee.

1.) Where are you from? Grew up in Wadena, then to Iowa for college, the Bay Area for grad school, Houston for my first job, and now Portland, Ore.

2.) Age Range? 64

3.) What brought you to Twins Daily? I had been following Seth's site for a while for minor league news

4.) Highest level of baseball/softball played? Really, none official. But a friend and I organized a summer "league" in a vacant lot next to the local playground and we would be playing there all afternoon virtually every day of the summer with 4-6 players on each of two teams.

5.) Favorite Twins Player, and favorite underappreciated Twins player, and if you want, favorite current Twins player? Hard choice. I'd have to say Tony Oliva brings back the best memories from the early days. Most underappreciated might be Earl Battey, who was so important to those winning teams of the 1960s. As for today, I appreciate and respect Berrios for his ability, attitude, and effort. I also greatly admire Joe Mauer, who is not perfect and suffers endless indignities on this site as a result.

6.) Favorite non-Twins Daily site/authors? I read the Economist every week cover to cover, which leaves little time for other authors (except TD, of course, one had to have priorities!)

7.) Favorite Twitter follows? None

8.) Other interests outside of baseball. European football, teaching my wonderful students, classical music, playing African marimba, great vegetarian food and (especially) Northwest wine

9.) Favorite part of Twins Daily. Breadth of coverage, including game threads, game reports, and minor-league news and daily reports.

10.) Tell us what we can do better. If someone had the energy (maybe when I retire ...) it would be nice to have a regularly updated spreadsheet or table of the current statistics of the top prospects. I love the summaries of today's stats at the end of the daily minor-league articles, but it is hard to retain the cumulative numbers from day to day, week to week, and month to month. It's cool to know that ZZZ got three hits today, but I'd also like to know what his overall batting statistics look like. I realize that there are lots of sites that offer this information, but having the TD top prospects all in one place for a brief glance would be terrific.

11.) Have you been to any of the Twins Daily "events?" Nope.

Edited by PDX Twin

1.) Where are you from? Marshall, MN...now live in Bakersfield, CA. 

2.) Age Range? 35

3.) What brought you to Twins Daily? Dumb luck

4.) Highest level of baseball/softball played? Had a chance to play against Joe in the VFW state tournament many moons ago. Played a year of D2 college ball before my blown out shoulder yelled at me too loud. Amateur ball for a few years after. 

5.) Favorite Twins Player, and favorite underappreciated Twins player, and if you want, favorite current Twins player? Kirby. Marty Cordova. Francisco Liriano. current: Rosario and Escobar. 

6.) Favorite non-Twins Daily site/authors? MLB.com/network

7.) Favorite Twitter follows? nope

8.) Other interests outside of baseball: Traveling, beer, cards-mostly cribbage.

9.) Favorite part of Twins Daily: Minor league reports and changing my mind 50 times about a topic when I read through everyone's opinions. 

10.) Tell us what we can do better: More polls (maybe a poll-of-the-week)

My wife has expressed the wish that I do not post information about myself on this site that could identify me. Of course, she's on facebook and I'm not so I'm not quite sure why she is concerned but in the interest of marital bliss I honor her request. That means my answers will be a bit vague in some cases.

1.) Lifelong Minnesotan except for four years of college. Currently residing in the TC metro area.

2.) Early 60's.

3.) Another participant on this site has mentioned for some years that I should visit and participate, and here I am.

4.) Park/Rec baseball as a grade-schooler, college intramural and low-level adult Park/Rec slow pitch softball. In other words, not much.

5.) Kirby, Bert Blyleven (see my post just above) and Eddie Rosario.

6.) I read hardly any non-fiction. I really enjoy Discover Magazine.

7.) What's Twitter? (Being facetious, of course. I have never thought of any reason whatsoever to involve myself with it.)

8.) I really enjoy geocaching but don't spend a lot of time doing it because I don't have a lot of spare time.

9.) Mostly the forums, occasionally read articles, rarely read blogs. See the spare time concern mentioned in 8.

10.) No strong opinions.

11.) I believe I've been to three, and enjoyed myself at all of them.

11.) Have you been to any of the Twins Daily "events?" Nope.

Just as I suspected. No one actually attends these things. John Bonnes just sits at the back of the bar getting drunk as a skunk, and then writes it off on his taxes next April as a "Business Expense". I see now why Seth placed the word events in quotes.

Grew up in South Minneapolis, going to the same junior high and high school that my dad attended. Was a Twins fan since Day One, collecting the cards and listening on the radio and finally attending m first game in 1964 - a friend of the family was an executive at Cargill and also took me to the "Welcome Home" banquets from that spring thru 1972. Yes. I'm old. Turning 65 at baseball season's end.

I played right field in Little League and tried out for baseball as a sophomore but wasn't all that good and ended up being an equipment guy for baseball and the wrestling team, as well as a stat guy for the football team in high school.

Studied theatre and journalism, mainly at the University of Minnesota. Got into entertainment writing for a variety of weekly pubs in the 70s, worked in management for the old Minneapolis Star and then the combined Star/Tribune, penning for Larry Batson sometimes when he was out, and doing occasional opinion pieces and a couple of sports pieces. Then went into public policy areas,contributing as an opinion writer to the St. Paul dailies, then working as an editor at the Highland Villager, where I also wrote opinion pieces (a few in the sports area).

I have collected Minnesota Twins autographs since being a id and have amassed thousands, which are on display at the www.twinscards.com site where I put together the yearly roster sections - major and minor - which is a good capsule of who has played for the Twins in A-ball and above.

My favorite Twins were those sixties guys - Killebrew, Tovar, Worthington, Chance, Pascual, Rlllins, Mincher, Kindall, Kralick, Grant, Kaat, Stigman, Allen, Oliva, Hall.....

Seth and Aaron probably did more for bringing people into the social media followings of Twins baseball and the expansion into forums like TwinsDaily. 

Oh, I did work briefly for the Twins when they dropped Ticketmaster and brought in-house their phone sales, training people how to "sell" on the phone. Part of my "theatre" training that I have done off-and-n since the late sixties, which is also how I partly make a living these days. 

And I was also BIG into comic book collecting, starting with Comic City at Hennepin and Lake when they first opened (and later owned in the 1980s) and later Comic Book College and Nostalgia Zone, besides producing comic book conventions from 1977-1983 in town.

Have a passion for baseball. After a divorce and when I reentered the dating scene, after going thru writers and performers I typed in "Minnesota Twins" and found a lovely woman baseball fan, we dated, and married. She actually purchased the season ticket packages! What more can you ask!

So have seen the ups-and-downs. Love the opportunity the forum gives for people to be like ALL those political commentators on television, an opportunity to say "I think" and discuss a common love.

1.) Where are you from? I'm from Granstsburg, WI, grew up in Eau Claire, WI and now live in Osseo, WI

2.) Age Range? 30

3.) What brought you to Twins Daily? I'm not sure what originally brought me here, but I'm sure I was just searching around from some Twins info or a decent Twins site and kind of stumbled across it.

4.) Highest level of baseball/softball played? Played Varsity and Legion ball through high school.

5.) Favorite Twins Player, and favorite underappreciated Twins player, and if you want, favorite current Twins player? Favorite player has to be Kirby Puckett...Underappreciated player I can't just pick one, but I think Guzman, Jacque Jones, and early Marty Cordova were some of my favorites growing up.  Current player is probably Berrios.

6.) Favorite non-Twins Daily site/authors? Fangraphs, the Athletic and all their writers are probably my mainstays now.

7.) Favorite Twitter follows? Not on Twitter

8.) Other interests outside of baseball. All sports in general, camping, hiking, bird hunting, and technology/computers.

9.) Favorite part of Twins Daily... forums, blogs, articles, topics... whatever you like. Everything here is great. Love the discussion and different viewpoints.  All the main topics are covered from the majors to the minors to everything in between.

10.) Tell us what we can do better. What features or other topics would you like to see in-season or out of season? Doing great, I have no suggestions at this time.

11.) Have you been to any of the Twins Daily "events?" No

Oh yeah! I totally forgot to mention that phase of my life. Switching from slow-pitch to 90-foot basepaths just about killed me, first time I had to leg it on a slow roller in the infield - expected to be safe and was out by 15 feet. Anyone here ever watched the Quicksteps play in the Twin Cities area? They're still around, 20 years later.

Especially when you make the switch in your late 30s. I knew I was in trouble when I hit that sure double into the gap and got thrown out trying to stretch it into a single.

1.) Where are you from? Originally, Des Moines. South Metro now for the last 30 plus years
2.) Age Range? 60. Going on about 7.
3.) What brought you to Twins Daily? Looking for more baseball content and too many stupid comments on the Star&Trib
4.) Highest level of baseball/softball played? Baseball – 15. Softball times 2
5.) Favorite Twins Player, and favorite underappreciated Twins player, and if you want, favorite current Twins player? Gotta be Harmon. Brian Harper. And Dozier.
6.) Favorite non-Twins Daily site/authors? Not sure
7.) Favorite Twitter follows? Gave up on Twitter a year ago. Not interested in getting everything now, now, now… A slower pace is a nice change to the rat race.
8.) Other interests outside of baseball. Golf, beer (can that be just one word?), reading, grandkids, wood working.
9.) Favorite part of Twins Daily... forums, blogs, articles, topics... whatever you like. Digging through to find a new gem. Usually at lunchtime. I read a lot of the content, but rarely post. And that’s fine.
10.) Tell us what we can do better. What features or other topics would you like to see in-season or out of season? You folks figure it out. Haven’t disappointed me yet.

1.) Where are you from? Born on the banks of the Mississippi wedged between two twin cities, raised among the northern pines, I now reside on the west side of the nation where the pacific winds warm my sol....ar panels.  
2.) Age Range? I entered the world during the Carter administration, in a month that begins in "July". 
3.) What brought you to Twins Daily? Elaysian fields--->BYTO--->Twins "more times than healthy" Daily
4.) Highest level of baseball/softball played? High school/travel ball baseball. Rec league softball.
5.) Favorite Twins Player, and favorite underappreciated Twins player, and if you want, favorite current Twins player? Kirby, Herbie, Baby Jesus. Shane Mack was great and underappreciated. I "like" a lot of the current players Kepler, Berrios, and Buck are some that I am currently crushing on or being crushed by. 
6.) Favorite non-Twins Daily site/authors? whatever holds my attention.  
7.) Favorite Twitter follows? Mom.
8.) Other interests outside of baseball. Drinking, reading, travel, watching and playing other sports, living in the world of Warcraft.
9.) Favorite part of Twins Daily... The analytical articles that really break down the game and the poor attempts at humor that for some reason still bring out a chuckle or two. 
10.) Tell us what we can do better. What features or other topics would you like to see in-season or out of season? Solve all current political crisises that face the nation.  
11.) Have you been to any of the Twins Daily "events?" I seem to schedule all of my trips to MN in between them, so no.  

1.) Where are you from? St. Paul, mostly.  St. Peter for a short stint, Minneapolis for a bit. College in LA area, lived in San Fran for a bit, then back to MN.  I've been in Santa Fe, NM since 1996.

2.) Age Range? 48

3.) What brought you to Twins Daily? Just looking for Twins content.

4.) Highest level of baseball/softball played? Sixth grade, when my eye glasses prescription continued to change so rapidly, I couldn't see smaller and faster objects so well, and I dropped hockey and baseball for basketball and soccer.

5.) Favorite Twins Player, and favorite underappreciated Twins player, and if you want, favorite current Twins player? Favorite was Kirby, then Carew and Hrbek.  Underappreciated? Jim Kaat. I've only seen him mentioned once in this thread as part of a bunch of "60s Twins as favorites. Should be in the HOF, in my opinion. Rosario is my current favorite.

6.) Favorite non-Twins Daily site/authors? I enjoy following soccer games on BBC.

7.) Favorite Twitter follows? NA.

8.) Other interests outside of baseball. Family (wife, 6-year-old daughter, 2 dogs), soccer (I still play, even if it's dinosaur leagues and tournaments, my teams are Liverpool and the Portland Timbers), music (grew up playing the violin), hiking with dogs.

9.) Favorite part of Twins Daily... forums, blogs, articles, topics... whatever you like. Game threads, recaps and minor league reports.

10.) Tell us what we can do better. What features or other topics would you like to see in-season or out of season? You're doing great. And if you weren't doing great, I'm sure there are a few regulars on this site who would tell you so.

11.) Have you been to any of the Twins Daily "events?" No.

Edited by Don Walcott

1.) Where are you from?  Grew up in Sleepy Eye, MN. Currently in St. Louis Park.

2.) Age Range? 47, but my kids ask me questions about what it was like in the 1800s.

3.) What brought you to Twins Daily?  I do not recall.

4.) Highest level of baseball/softball played? I played through my age 15 summer. Decent glove, no hit. Thought I should spend more time on the golf course where I was good. I still play softball where our team age is pretty apparent these days. 

5.) Favorite Twins Player, and favorite underappreciated Twins player, and if you want, favorite current Twins player? Favorite throughout the years of fandom: Willie Norwood, Hosken Powell, Bombo Rivera, Roy Smalley, Rob Wilfong, John Castino, John Butcher, Frank Viola, Kirby Puckett, Shane Mack, Greg Gagne (all the '87s, really), Denard Span, Johan Santana, Eduardo Escobar. Oh, and Bernardo Brito. What a great name.
Underappreciated: Shane Mack stands alone.

Current: Escobar.

6.) Favorite non-Twins Daily site/authors? Fangraphs, Baseball Reference, The Players Tribune. Non-baseball/sports: Kurt Vonnegut and Stephen King.

7.) Favorite Twitter follows? Never got into it. I like Instagram though.

8.) Other interests outside of baseball? Wife (1) and Kids (2), golf, poker, deer hunting for one or two weekends in November, stand up comedy, finding time to catch up with old and current friends.

9.) Favorite part of Twins Daily? Minor League Reports - by far my favorite, Game Reports - specifically, I love the bullpen pitch count and the game chart. I also like perusing the Forums.

10.) Tell us what we can do better. I love the idea earlier in this thread of getting a player (or, I'll add on, a front office-type) to do a Q&A.

11.) Have you been to any of the Twins Daily "events?" I haven't, but not for lack of interest. Life is busy, and although it would be nice to meet many of the people behind the screen names, I have a hard time making it a priority when competing with other options involving people more directly in my life. But I hope they continue to be successful and perhaps someday I'll get to one.

My last HS PA ended in a HBP. The guy threw hard, but had no idea where it was going. His first warm up pitch went to the backstop. 2-0 count, he dropped down side arm and tried to spin one. It didn't spin and it hit me directly on the hip bone. I figure that since he couldn't hit the strike zone, he hit me instead.

I barely made it to 1B I was in so much pain. Trying to walk it off only made it worse, but there was no way I was coming out of the game. I still remember the pain as if it just happened. Walked with a limp for a few days. I imagine that it bruised the bone.  My God that hurt.

So you went to Hollywood High- the high school of Ricky, “Wild Thing” Vaughn.

6.) Favorite non-Twins Daily site/authors? I read the Economist every week cover to cover, which leaves little time for other authors (except TD, of course, one had to have priorities!)

I hate you. I’ve subscribed since 1991 and every week, there’s another 200 pages in 8 point type on Bolivian coffee futures. Cover to cover... I’m impressed

1.) Where are you from?  Raised in Milroy, MN. Currently live in Marshall, MN.
2.) Age Range? Late 30’s
3.) What brought you to Twins Daily?  Can’t recall, but know that once I found it I really liked it and made it part of my daily internet stops.
4.) Highest level of baseball/softball played?  Two years in college.
5.) Favorite Twins Player = liked Dan Gladden as a kid for some reason.  Favorite current Twins player = Eduardo Escobar.
6.) Favorite non-Twins Daily site/authors?   FanGraphs, MLB Trade Rumors, whatever site Jon Heyman’s weekly ‘Inside Baseball’ column gets moved to.
7.) Favorite Twitter follows?   Ken Rosenthal, Jon Heyman, Eno Sarris.
8.) Other interests outside of baseball.   Hmm, seems after my daughter was born all these kind of evaporated.
9.) Favorite part of Twins Daily...  Dig it all.
10.) Tell us what we can do better. What features or other topics would you like to see in-season or out of season?   Keep on Truckin’
11.) Have you been to any of the Twins Daily "events?"   Not yet, but would like to some day.

1.) Where are you from? Gaylord, MN -> LaCrosse, WI -> Chicago, IL -> Burnsville, MN -> New Ulm, MN -> Queen Creek, AZ

2.) Age Range? Mid 30s

3.) What brought you to Twins Daily? BYTO

4.) Highest level of baseball/softball played? High school

5.) Favorite Twins Player, and favorite underappreciated Twins player, and if you want, favorite current Twins player? Kirby Puckett, Chuck Knoblauch, Jose Berrios

6.) Favorite non-Twins Daily site/authors?  TheRinger, Fangraphs, Athletics

7.) Favorite Twitter follows? Do the species a favor, delete your Twitter account

8.) Other interests outside of baseball. - football, hockey, video games, mogul baseball games, working with kids, philosophy, law, politics

9.) Favorite part of Twins Daily... Forums

10.) Tell us what we can do better. What features or other topics would you like to see in-season or out of season?  Can't think of anything

11.) Have you been to any of the Twins Daily "events?"  Nope

Young Blyleven and Carew were my first favorites. Bostock was next.

That team with Carew, Hisle, Bostock, Wynegar, Smalley, Goltz, etc. was a fun one to watch. It was a shame Griffith had to screw it up. I always wondered what that team could have done with competent ownership that added a few pieces.

That team with Carew, Hisle, Bostock, Wynegar, Smalley, Goltz, etc. was a fun one to watch. It was a shame Griffith had to screw it up. I always wondered what that team could have done with competent ownership that added a few pieces.

They were really fun! They needed at least one more starting pitcher. Instead, Calvin sells them off. I never forgave him for that.