Twins Daily
  • Create Account

Game Thread Twins vs. Rangers 6:40pm cdt 5/5/2021 ad

Yang leaves at exactly the right time. That's how you use your Andrew Albers. Sadly, I don't think Yang will last long in MLB with his AAAA stuff. For that, you need the great precision and guile of Maddux. As with Albers, it is unlikely Yang will get better than what we just saw.

Of all the stats in the game today, someone has to be able to find out who has scored the least runs with bases loaded and nobody out. I would be dumbfounded if we aren’t in the top 5 worst 

I have a question for all of you. Why did we go to "trade everyone, cut everyone, fire everyone, start over," in the matter of a few games?

Because after making the playoffs in 3 of the last 4 seasons, the expectation is that this current team would compete for a pennant. And if you believe this current roster (and manager) is capable of that, well I have a bridge to sell you

Because after making the playoffs in 3 of the last 4 seasons, the expectation is that this current team would compete for a pennant. And if you believe this current roster (and manager) is capable of that, well I have a bridge to sell you

So why can we not fix the problems? Does everything need to be blown up?

Featured Video