• Create Account

Game Thread "Harvey" Twins vs. White Sox 12:10pm cdt 8/21/2019 ad

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

His OPS over the past seven days is 1.073.

And if the Indians didn't go 41-16 from June 4 through August 9, the Twins would be winning the division by 15 games.

And it'd be justified since his defense doesn't appear to have.

Posted Images

very little of that was on Odo.

How does Polanco miss the bag on a force? Abreu hits a weak 22 hopper through the SS position. A broken bat humpback liner for an RBI.

Is that what happened? Polanco missed the effing bag? I was outside with a contractor in the top of the first and wondered how the hell a fielder's choice resulted in no outs.

Crikey, Jorge, pull it together.

So many rally animals, so little time. Varmint size seems to dominate.

Rally Bear got surly at some balls and strikes calls, had to be helicoptered to a national park.

Rally Elk just wouldn't stand still, too many repairs to the safety netting.

Rally Trout flopped around for almost two minutes, pretty good for a fish. Tasted good, too, with beer batter.

Rally Horse looked good for a while, but then dropped a huge pile of...memorabilia on the third base line.

Rally Snake disappeared somewhere under the dugout bench. Was he venomous? I forget.

Couldn't find a jersey big enough for Rally Rhino, probably for the best. 

Rally Viking looked promising, but he smelled funny...like cheese or something.

Rally Anvil and Rally Windmill were impractical. 

Rally Banjo sounded good, but too happy for Twins fans. 

Rally Mobile Phone seemed almost ideal, but never paid attention to the game.

I guess for now the Rally mantle will go to whatever odd critter sneaks into the game without buying a ticket. May it scamper with inspiring enthusiasm!

Edited by jimbo92107

Is that what happened? Polanco missed the effing bag? I was outside with a contractor in the top of the first and wondered how the hell a fielder's choice resulted in no outs.

Crikey, Jorge, pull it together.

ground ball up the middle, Schoop makes a nice backhand and flip. Polanco's foot came down 3 inches short of second base bag.

Nope, but they do play Friday.

The world, or the season, won't end if they lose. 

Not ideal though.

Speculation on your part.  It's possible that a Twins loss is the straw that breaks the camel's back, vis a vis global immolation.  I think just to play it safe, the White Sox should let the Twins win.

Speculation on your part.  It's possible that a Twins loss is the straw that breaks the camel's back, vis a vis global immolation.  I think just to play it safe, the White Sox should let the Twins win.

Fair point. 

I like to live dangerously, but even I have my limits!