Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

Game Thread: Twins (Ober) @ White Sox (Scholtens), 9/15/23 @ 6:40 CT


wsnydes

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted

Good grief Royce. I love his attitude about bases loaded situations. It’s the pitcher that should be nervous. 

Posted
12 minutes ago, Jocko87 said:

I've wondered about the plantar fasciitis if it's better to just keep going until you shut it down for good. Like he can't do much damage now but if it starts to heal its more suseptible to a reinjury that would be much worse?

 

I’ve had it twice. It didn’t bother me so much during play (tennis and cardio tennis), but after, omg, painful. But then, I wasn’t playing every day, either.

Posted

Royce Lewis has just joined Don Budge, Rod Laver, Stefi Graf, Mo Connelly and Margaret Court  with four grand slams in a calendar year.

Posted
6 minutes ago, Parfigliano said:

Me too.  Some days alot of walking no pain.  Some days couch potato really painful.   It was weird.

It really is a bizarre ailment.  No rhyme or reason to it at all.

Posted
1 minute ago, Squirrel said:

I’ve had it twice. It didn’t bother me so much during play (tennis and cardio tennis), but after, omg, painful

Put him on the Byron Program for a few games

Posted

Per usual, my dog decided to go ape sh*t at an inopportune time.  Missed seeing Royce's slam on the radio.

Posted
3 minutes ago, Teflon said:

Royce Lewis has just joined Don Budge, Rod Laver, Stefi Graf, Mo Connelly and Margaret Court  with four grand slams in a calendar year.

Calendar year?? more like a calendar month for him haha

Hope he saves a couple for the national stage in a few weeks.

Posted
1 minute ago, wsnydes said:

That's kinda cool that they were his only slams of his career.  Interesting.

I know, very. ARod holds the career record. Wonder if Royce can catch him over the course of his? If he stays in this pace, he will, but, he could do a Mattingly 🙂

Posted
1 minute ago, Squirrel said:

I know, very. ARod holds the career record. Wonder if Royce can catch him over the course of his? If he stays in this pace, he will, but, he could do a Mattingly 🙂

25 is rather incredible.  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Twins community on the internet.

×
×
  • Create New...