Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

Recommended Posts

Posted
1 minute ago, Aggies7 said:

That would suck for any player. At least you could say you made it 

Yes. Already accomplished more than 999 out of 1000 that ever play even into college.

Always a chance. It looked like Dobnak’s MLB career was over at least three different times.

Posted
Just now, SF Twins Fan said:

Bear.  Not great on it's own - very greasy.  

That’s what Kevin Bear Meat told me tonight at the Marriott hotel bar in Denver. I suppose when you’re 1,000 lbs you have to eat anything and everything 

Community Moderator
Posted
3 minutes ago, ashbury said:

Nothing really.  "Invasive species", and their solution was to round them up and farm them.  If you travel there, south island particularly as  I recall, those herds are nearly as numerous as the legendary sheep there.

Mmmm … New Zealand lamb … now that’s tasty

Posted

As Alex Jackson's BABIP creeps ever-upward toward .500, he pleads, “If I am dreaming, let me never awaken. If I am awake, let me never sleep.”

Posted
1 minute ago, Squirrel said:

Oh, I forgot to mention this one … is one of the worst … lutefisk!

the smell 

Posted
Just now, ashbury said:

As Alex Jackson's BABIP creeps ever-upward toward .500, he pleads, “If I am dreaming, let me never awaken. If I am awake, let me never sleep.”

take a look at his BA

Posted
Just now, S Bart said:

the smell 

The slimy texture. My grandpa on my mom’s side of the family loved it and I will never understand how as an adult now. 

Posted
7 minutes ago, ashbury said:

Nothing really.  "Invasive species", and their solution was to round them up and farm them.  If you travel there, south island particularly as  I recall, those herds are nearly as numerous as the legendary sheep there.

They also use the term here "Rabbit in headlights" instead of "deer in headlights" just because there aren't anywhere close to the number of deer on roads as there are in Minnesota.

Posted
10 minutes ago, Vanimal46 said:

I ask because I’m in Denver for work and met a guy at the bar who was pretty passionate about bear meat. He’s now saved in my phone forever as Kevin Bear Meat 

I wouldn't fix it on it's own and I've made bear steak and burgers.  The steak was slightly over cooked and the burgers just didn't have the same consistency of traditional ground beef.  It needed to be mixed with ground beef or ground sausage.

The steak was ok but I prefer most other types.

Posted
9 minutes ago, Patzky said:

Geez take a shower and look what happens. 😳 Is that McKinstry guy coming in to pitch again?

Please shower midway through each game, the rest of the season.  'Kthxbye.

Posted
13 minutes ago, ashbury said:

As for actually gamy, I tend to avoid, but I've had roadkill moose, "fresh" from Alaska.  It was okay, but if I see it on a menu somewhere I'm going to pass.

THe maggots get crunchy if baked well

Community Moderator
Posted
1 minute ago, Cory Engelhardt said:

They also use the term here "Rabbit in headlights" instead of "deer in headlights" just because there aren't anywhere close to the number of deer on roads as there are in Minnesota.

Where in NZ are you?

Posted
25 minutes ago, S Bart said:

living in Ecuador...Otavalo Indians...Guinea Pig BBQ

Wait, whut? Guinea pig? Like my granddaughter’s guinea pig! No not Freckles!!!😢

Old-Timey Member
Posted
22 minutes ago, mrmpls said:

Bell -Kreidler- Larnach , should not see playing time  over any of the Youngins  rest of year

'twins still want to win.

Posted
1 minute ago, Cory Engelhardt said:

They also use the term here "Rabbit in headlights" instead of "deer in headlights" just because there aren't anywhere close to the number of deer on roads as there are in Minnesota.

Are frogs also in headlights sometimes?

The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Twins community on the internet.

×
×
  • Create New...