Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

Recommended Posts

Verified Member
Posted
1 minute ago, Tlaker said:

Luke, Walker, Kaelen…. should be fun to watch next year!

Throw in Erod, Arraez, and Yandy Diaz and we might just be cookin' with propane.

Posted
Just now, SE23 said:

Throw in Erod, Arraez, and Yandy Diaz and we might just be cookin' with propane.

Yandy Diaz---  zero intrest 

Posted
9 minutes ago, S Bart said:

Arraez...if he gets 4 batting titles,,,is that a ticket to HOF?

Madlock didn’t make it with 4……

Posted
Just now, sampleSizeOfOne said:

I was just admitting i was serious. Just no so serious...

I changed the picture after finding a better one....

Posted
2 minutes ago, SE23 said:

Curious... why?

mainly -Age   not needed with this team   stats r good  but not needed here

Verified Member
Posted
1 minute ago, mrmpls said:

mainly -Age   not needed with this team   stats r good  but not needed here

I mean that's fair. But Bell is the same age and Diaz is an upgrade to our DH slot. We need upgrades. Big time.

Posted
1 minute ago, Tlaker said:

Madlock didn’t make it with 4……

and of the 14 who have had had 4 or more...he is the ONLY one...Luis is 29...entered the league in 2019...still is young with time left to advance further. I hope he makes it. He was brought up and nurtured through the Twins organization and is a good player...wish him all the best

Posted
2 minutes ago, SE23 said:

I mean that's fair. But Bell is the same age and Diaz is an upgrade to our DH slot. We need upgrades. Big time.

looking into next year ,  we have a few choices to D.H  AND IM TIRED OF EVERY YEAR THEY DO WHAT YOU SEEM TO WANT--  THIS IS NOT WORKING 

Posted
Just now, mrmpls said:

looking into next year ,  we have a few choices to D.H  AND IM TIRED OF EVERY YEAR THEY DO WHAT YOU SEEM TO WANT--  THIS IS NOT WORKING 

Bell could very well reach 100 RBIs...has not happen for this team since 2019...he has been a good addition this year

Posted
Just now, mrmpls said:

Tell motor mouth Mooorno ,  he said it 

Doubt he will be traveling to Chicago on Friday

Posted
2 hours ago, Patzky said:

I found yesterday that being critical of Ryan Jeffers yielded excellent results. 

I'm ready to rip on Royce Lewis and Josh Bell tonight.

Just rip the whole team, manager, and base coaches.  Probably get them on a 15 game win streak.

Posted
9 minutes ago, S Bart said:

and of the 14 who have had had 4 or more...he is the ONLY one...Luis is 29...entered the league in 2019...still is young with time left to advance further. I hope he makes it. He was brought up and nurtured through the Twins organization and is a good player...wish him all the best

Yep and the knock on Madlock was because he didn’t have much power and defensive lacking.Same as Louis…. but I would like to see him make it too

The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Twins community on the internet.

×
×
  • Create New...