Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

S Bart

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    4,193
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by S Bart

  1. A 10 million Correa reminder
  2. Is the EMOJI PETER?...agree it was well done 😀😁🤗
  3. Fyi...he supposedly worked in detail with a hitting coach last off season....did not help him.
  4. Maybe come to spring training with a little less weight also. 🤔 it would improve his performance.
  5. I believe that Shelton's desire of keeping the pitchers in too long lost some games. He needs to be a better judge of when it is time to holdem or foldem.
  6. Well, lost almost the complete bullpen at the end of last year, lost Lopez and Abel the entire season and Ryan proved to be hurt the 2nd half of the season....not sure any pitching coach could have made a difference. For me, the jury is still out on Shelton. I felt his handling of pitchers was not well done at times this year during games. His managerial decisions will be scrutinized more his 2nd year.
  7. Good game👍 Shelty not even permitting Sabato in the game to try to get a hit 👎 with his family present
  8. Astros won 8 to 0....first time a 500 record made the playoffs
  9. Sad to see the season end.....I don't feel great about this lockout issue. It seems the sides are far apart
  10. I live in CA...no broadcast here...I know they are in FL...never mind..sorry I asked
  11. No question about it...I wish Molly would have been present more also
  12. I cant see the vikes in CA...score..? is my fellow NDSU alumnus Wentz playing?
  13. Or bring in Perk more often...move Morny to radio
  14. Not going to happen but maybe time to mandate.. classes
  15. I wonder if someone cleaned those shoes before handing them out to kids
  16. I know some disagree...but I will miss Jeffers...Caratini has the defense...but lacks the bat...also thank you Larnach for your years and Bell..for your one year of being a good DH... almost made it to 100 RBIs...Ryan and Lewis possibly traded..
  17. Just wanted to reach out from a southern California Twins fan who has enjoyed the connection of posting over the season. I have disagreed with some at times, laughed at funny posts, and followed the team through their ups and downs. Thank you for providing this retired old man entertainment. Just fyi...if you are interested in seeing the Twins play a regular season game in a tiny minor league park next year. ..I will be present in Sacramento (no worries of rainouts) and would enjoy welcoming you to California. It is a fun park to watch a game. It obviously will depend on the lockout...but I will post about it in the spring if all goes well. Once again, thank you...God bless and GO TWINS.
×
×
  • Create New...