• Create Account

Game Thread: Twins @ Kansas City Royals, 5/29/18 @ 5:15 PM PT (7:15 PM CT)

that would be delicious but very difficult to manage blood glucose levels. Do they check with a meter?

I lost 43 lbs over the last year with high green leafy veggies, moderate poultry protein, modest red meat and dairy, very low carb. Reducing my total calorie intake by 30%.... Running 2 miles per day and anaerobic for 45 minutes twice per week.

I don't have to follow this anymore ... it was just for the first week or two after I got out of the hospital ... but my friend, it's basically life long for her. But things that are harder to break down and digest are pretty much a no.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ah ... I tuned in late, but not really! Yay for slight delays!   Had some good news today ... I don't have cancer! Yay! Although, the likelihood of it was pretty slim ... still ... yay!

I hit the way-back machine in order to find some inspiration for the game thread today. However, I don't think it worked quite as it should have:   *  *Frostbite Falls, MN? Boris and Natasha? Moose

Gibson has been darn good this year. I don't think his ERA and won loss record are an accurate reflection of the job he's done.

Posted Images

that would be delicious but very difficult to manage blood glucose levels. Do they check with a meter?

I lost 43 lbs over the last year with high green leafy veggies, moderate poultry protein, modest red meat and dairy, very low carb. Reducing my total calorie intake by 30%.... Running 2 miles per day and anaerobic for 45 minutes twice per week.

Nice work! I've lost 30-35 pounds twice...the second time it stuck for much longer but it's been creeping back on again. My problem is more about portion size than what I eat. Moderation works for me. In the last year moderation went out the window, my hours at work skyrocketed, my dog died so I was exercising less. Now I'm working my way back down again.

Ah ... I tuned in late, but not really! :) Yay for slight delays!

Had some good news today ... I don't have cancer! Yay! Although, the likelihood of it was pretty slim ... still ... yay!

Great!  I found out the same thing a month ago.  I go back Friday form more tests.

Lol ... alcohol is actually one of the biggest nos. In fact, that was one of the questions I got when I was in the hospital ... how much alcohol did I have to drink and had I gone on any kind of a binge. Heh.

That would also be a problem for me. I like a couple of fingers of whiskey after a long day. It's not every day, but I wouldn't like having to cut it out.

Sano was out by 20 feet on a slow roller that forced the shortstop to range far up the middle. Even average speed beats that out.

It’s factually incorrect to say Sano is slow. He isn’t. The data exists. Even in 2018, when we can all agree that conditions haven’t been great for him to show it...there have been more than 20 3rd baseman with slower max speeds than Sano. Some of the names would astound you.