• Create Account

Game Thread: Twins vs. Baltimore, 5/25/21 @ 6:40pm

9 minutes ago, Nine of twelve said:

If the reviewer feels the outcome of the play is not clear s/he is not forced to make a call. S/he would simply rule inconclusive.

In theory, sure.  I wonder if that's how it would actually be applied.  That almost seems self defeating.  "We can't tell" seems like dodging the question.  

Again, I'm not opposed to the idea.  The current form is far from perfect.

2 minutes ago, jkcarew said:

47 pitches to get through 2 innings. Most, not all, his fault. Against a nothing lineup. Our ace.

Sigh.

Errors and missed strike calls happen, but the orioles lineup isn’t exactly the 61 Yankees 

1 hour ago, sampleSizeOfOne said:

Is there a literal cord you get to cut to be a cord cutter, or is it figurative, merely indicative of a decision you make?

Ummm, yes?

Man, these games threads have gone to poop...

1 minute ago, MMMordabito said:

Slopfest

No doubt.

I'll take the charity though.  Never know if they'd drive those guys in on their own.  

5 minutes ago, USAFChief said:

Let's keep in mind...we're 1? game in front of this Baltimore team.

Which is a testament to how much this team has underperformed and how much bad baseball luck they’ve run into, all simultaneously.

There’s no way these two teams should be anywhere near each other in overall record. 

1 minute ago, USAFChief said:

Let's keep in mind...we're 1? game in front of this Baltimore team.

Ironically, just this weekend I watched the Twins take on the Orioles in my grandson’s little league. It was slightly better than what we’re watching tonight.

• Twins Daily Video