Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'll say it was underreported what Tom said during the press conference regarding whether his role was a factor in a sale. He said it wasn't, or shouldn't be. I heard that as him not ruling out that they might still have a sale in mind, in spite of his current sense of commitment to the team. He may just as well be committed to getting the house in order to position for a better sale.

Posted

Private Equity cannot not be managing partner, there has to be a lead owner, managing partner in charge. Even of there is some sort of sale I expect Tom Pohlad and his family to remain involved with Twins ownership. Just think there is part of the Pohlad clan that want's to cash out, part of their ownership share, not be involved in Twins, and or MN United ownership. 

Posted
6 hours ago, jaimedude said:

Private Equity cannot not be managing partner, there has to be a lead owner, managing partner in charge. Even of there is some sort of sale I expect Tom Pohlad and his family to remain involved with Twins ownership. Just think there is part of the Pohlad clan that want's to cash out, part of their ownership share, not be involved in Twins, and or MN United ownership. 

Private equity majority owned and Tom P still being the spokesperson is a special type of hell I don’t want to experience 

Posted

I view this as "there's always a price"

I'm sure the the Pohlads view hanging onto the Twins until after a new CBA as a smart financial decision, but if someone came along tomorrow and offered 2.5 Billion, then all this "we're in this for the long term" talk goes out the window, which is totally understandable. 

Posted
5 hours ago, C-Gangster said:

Starting to like Tom P hope they don't sell. It seeks like Tom genuinely wants what's best for the team and the fans.

You should avoid HSN at all costs.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Twins community on the internet.

×
×
  • Create New...