Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

Recommended Posts

Verified Member
Posted
Just now, Twindy said:

Pitching was good in the series. Outscored them 11 to 10. A little more hitting in those first two games……..

Oops forgot about that run. Guess it was 11 to 11.

Old-Timey Member
Posted
1 hour ago, wesnewy said:

My personal favorite is the guardians radio booth, but my opinion on Atteberry is probably skewed from him being there for the majority of my conscious childhood lol

Down goes Anderson. Hamilton is brilliant.

Verified Member
Posted
13 minutes ago, Patzky said:

Y'all did excellent! Just got home from a four hour drive and didn't peek once. ☺️ Win!

Good for you! I have tried so many times to not peek on a Sunday afternoon long drive home….. I always fail 

Posted
50 minutes ago, sampleSizeOfOne said:

Irregardless of the nickname, today he rocked.

Rock Zebster has a certain musicality to it.

 

(PS. El Zeborino if you're not into the whole brevity thing)

I like El Zeborino, now you see it, now you don't. 

Old-Timey Member
Posted
3 hours ago, Tlaker said:

Good for you! I have tried so many times to not peek on a Sunday afternoon long drive home….. I always fail 

I didn't want to become an angry motorist. 😁

Posted

Been lax with posting in the gameday threads - busy with back to school stuff and the like - Zebulon appears to have turned a bit of a corner here lately - hard to believe he's at 9 wins.

The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Twins community on the internet.

×
×
  • Create New...