• Create Account

GAME THREAD: Minnesota Twins at Kansas City Royals, 6/3/2021, 7:10 PM CDT

19 minutes ago, wsnydes said:

Which is more disappointing?  The Twins play or the fact that you expended any effort to get to the other end of the couch to get the remote in order to watch it?

Luckily I found relief from the unpleasant amount of effort in the comforting embrace of Doritos.  But so far they've had little effect on my disappointment in the Twins, so I may have to increase the... dosage.

Just now, LaBombo said:

Luckily I found relief from the unpleasant amount of effort in the comforting embrace of Doritos.  But so far they've had little effect on my disappointment in the Twins, so I may have to increase the dosage.

One is too many and a bagfull's not enough.

2 minutes ago, RickOShea said:

I wonder if wes Johnson ever tells a pitcher to walk the first guy, so he doesn't give the run immediately back.

More seriously, I wonder any any veteran pitcher with any record of success listens to Wes Johnson, ever.

9 minutes ago, ashbury said:

One is too many and a bagfull's not enough.

Bags?!?  We're hooked on the mellow finish and hint of oak that you get from casks, but it's good to know there's an alternative if our next place doesn't have a Dorito cellar...

cask-whisky.jpg?w=1000

2 minutes ago, LaBombo said:

Bags?!?  We're hooked on the mellow finish and hint of oak that you get from casks, but it's good to know there's an alternative if our next place doesn't have a Dorito cellar...

cask-whisky.jpg?w=1000

This is more up my alley.

Though, I do love me some Doritos.

And yes, I did stop and get more Scotch.  Thanks again, Nine!

3 minutes ago, sampleSizeOfOne said:

Is he a grandpa already? Good for him!

I don't know one way or the other about descendants, but only Chief takes more naps!

Featured Video