Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

NotAboutWinning

Verified Member
  • Posts

    550
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by NotAboutWinning

  1. Imagine a world where these 3 guys are firing on all cylinders and the kids are improving week by week!
  2. It's seems like the Pohlads can't decide whether they own the Twins because they are lovers of the game, or it is just another of their diversified investments. Sometimes they act like a corporation reporting to it's shareholders... Anticipated dip in revenue, expect lower a lower payroll, divest high value assets. Sometimes they seems to spend just for love of the game.... State-of-the-art scoreboards, new uniforms and a top-shelf shortstop. Just odd.
  3. Detroit will be the Twins competition in the ALC. They made a strong finish last year, are adding pieces and don’t have Cabrera’s anchor anymore.
  4. Will Sonny's post-season performance influence Cy Young voting?
  5. Kudos to Ober! Every time they have treated him like a red-headed stepchild (please, no offense intended to red-headed stepchildren), he has come back blazing. I fully expect he will do the same this time!
  6. Walker JenkinsEmmanuel RodriguezBrooks LeeDavid FestaAustin MartinJair CamargoYunior SeverinoCory LewisMarco RayaDaShawn Keirsey JrKala'i RosarioChris WilliamsNoah MillerLuke KeaschallAlerick SoularieBrandon WinokurCJ CulpepperZebby MatthewsCharlee SotoJose Salas
  7. Vasquez's post-season experience more than compensates for the difference in offensive production.
  8. I'm just happy they are all slugging it out while our 1 & 2 starters are relaxing and enjoying our fine Minnesota fall weather 😁
  9. How many playoff games has Jeffers caught? Vasquez? How many WS games has Jeffers caught? Vasquez? Don't discount the significant post-season experience Vasquez has. Which one of our catchers has caught a combined no-no in a WS game?
  10. I noticed last night how quickly he pitches. Starting his motion just a second or 2 after the batter is set.
  11. Ok stats gurus... how many IBB have ever been given with bases loaded?
  12. How often does a trade happen like this anymore? Both players having an immediate and significant impact to their new teams!
  13. I think having your major league debut at Yankee Stadium would qualify as high leverage!
  14. I agree. Correa needs some rest. I believe he has played through a tremendous amount of pain. The effects showed first in his offensive production, and it is beginning to show in his defense. We all have our opinions about whether he has earned his $33 million paycheck. I have gained huge respect for him. Leaders do hard things that others are not willing to do. I am ashamed to be a Twins fan when I hear the boos at Target Field.
  15. Hormel... but only if the logo is a can of Spam. Would be so appropriate for this team 😂
  16. I would love to see any of these guys in a Twins uniform! I don’t see how it will happen. The FO will not part with under performing vets or bench players who have saved the team so far. Those 2 additional September 1st spots will go to players returning from the IL 🫤
  17. When Buxton returns to CF (I do believe he will), what can we realistically expect? It is not likely to be the “nothing but raindrops” version. CF is about speed and instinct. No doubt the instinct will still be there. How many elite sprints are left in those knees before we’re left with a slower option than MAT?
  18. It is kinda fun to sit down to watch a game and think "I could literally see anything happen today" 😉
  19. So you're saying they are pretty good Target shoppers, but tend to lose their minds at the Dior store 🤣🤣 JK
  20. So hard to guess at what a playoff roster might look like. This FO seems to make personnel decisions based on contracts, personal favorites, Boras and rigid adherence to analytics instead of... well, baseball!
  21. Which only illustrates how worthless OPS is as a stat. It's like trying to combine bench press and sprint speed in football and then trying to figure out if you're looking at an offensive lineman or a WR.
  22. All analytics aside, it FEELS like the Twins are in a slow ascent. In contrast to the rapid descent we have seen at this point in recent seasons.
  23. Thought Duran looked like his old self last night. Was wondering why he pitched in a non-save situation. Perhaps to give him a less stressful outing to reset?
×
×
  • Create New...