Twins Daily
  • Create Account

Game Thread: Twins @ Milwaukee Brewers @ 7:10 pm CT

Yes. 

But, we should most definitely keep Wilson on the roster, and keep calling up catchers from Roch to play them in other postitions.

There remains very little evidence that the Twins brought up Astudillo to catch. We’ll see when Adrianza gets back. Until then it’s a moot point as Astudillo is serving as the only reserve infielder.

Provisional Member

Anyway, watching Milwaukee play, they are playing very intense baseball.

I don't see that same fire with the Twins.

Oh, and Dozier needs to sit for a while.

Verified Member

I don't understand why they don't let Escobar pinch hit for Wilson who is the worst hitter on the team.

I don't understand why they pinch hit for Gibson who is the best hitter on the team with a perfect average with the second worst hitter on the team.

Can anyone tell me why?

We have a one run lead and 4 full innings of the bullpen to come... and you guys know how good the Twins are at winning one run games.

I say we lose it in the 8th

Edited by Aggies7

The brewers telecast also has a pizza ranch commercial which must mean pizza ranch is a regional chain. And we know how bad regional chain pizzerias are

Pizza Ranch is known for its chicken, not for its pizza. 

Pizza Ranch is a midwest thing and they usually popped up in little towns until recently. You go to any small Iowa town and there is always a Pizza Ranch!

Good job by LaTroy, reading the graphic that's right in front of everybody's eyes.

And getting some numbers wrong.

I enjoyed that very much. Good fun to see/hear a guy like LaTroy look awkward, which probably happens very rarely.

The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premiere Twins community on the internet.