Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

JBK

Verified Member
  • Posts

    155
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by JBK

  1. No way on any of them. Who wrote this piece? Slow day?
  2. Baseball has changed so much over the years. But one thing that hasn't changed is you have to make contact with the ball. Anything can happen if you actually hit the ball somewhere in the field. I hate the "swinging from your ass" philosophy these days. But then again, I hate watching centers launch 3's in the NBA. I'm just old school I guess.
  3. Mentally, the DH is difficult if you don't do it consistently. Rocco hasn't gone with a set lineup since he became the manager. Too much tinkering is not a good thing IMO.
×
×
  • Create New...