Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

SoDakTwinsFan4

Verified Member
  • Posts

    136
  • Joined

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by SoDakTwinsFan4

  1. I actually think the muscles in his lower body may not be strong enough. When you're consistently pulling hamstrings that tells me the muscle is neither strong nor conditioned enough.
  2. This is reminding me of 2021. High hopes going into the season then....this ****. And I'm sorry but as great a talent as Royce is, he's injury prone. These guys have so much time, youth, & resources they shouldn't be pulling or straining soft tissue this early in the season. And it's just a matter of time before Buxton wobbles over to the Injured list. Yeah, I said it again.
  3. Louie Varland found 3 barrels belonging to the Toronto Bluejays resulting in 2 baserunners and 1 out that nearly killed the Twins.
  4. Maybe you're right. Turns out they may have been onto him before, too. https://www.si.com/mlb/bluejays/news/blue-jays-kevin-gausman-pitch-tipping-twins-splitter
  5. Observations: WAS AWESOME! A-Rod (and others) insinuating Gausman was tipping his splitter. I disagree. The splitters were missing way too easy up until his last inning. Very encouraging to see our guys string together 3-4 good at bats in the 8th. Yet another Baldelli head scratching decision. Lopez to Varland? Man, Baldelli dodged a bullet. Maybe I'm missing something?
  6. That, and if Baldelli doesn't do things such as putting the 8th bullpen arm in the game if we are down a run like he did in '19 against N.Y. You do have to "chase wins" in the postseason. Still mind boggling to me he did that.
  7. Wouldn't it be splendid if Twins offense gets hot and goes on a run in October? Along side the stellar pitching staff? Fun to dream about. Maybe...
  8. Hamstring ( and glutes) strength, development, stretching, & tissue manipulation certainly better be a priority for professional athletes. Royce Lewis is a great talent and of course fun to watch, but man I hope his career isn't hampered by injuries. Not a promising start in that regard.
  9. Interested to read your reasoning behind your username. I've always thought he sounds ok, but he must have said something? 

    Thanks. Go Twins!

    1. Show previous comments  5 more
    2. Twins GFP

      Twins GFP

      I am at a constant loss as to how anybody can like what he brings to the game.  The folksy, aw shucks garbage is suited for High School, not MLB games.

      Provous is considered one of the better PBP guys out there, to take him off the mike for 3 innings a game is a travesty.

    3. Reptevia

      Reptevia

      Agreed. He is the worst PBP guy in Minnesota not named Allen. 

    4. Twins GFP

      Twins GFP

      PA is a homer, but he isn't a terrible announcer.  He speaks legible English, you know what is going on when the game is being played, you don't have to figure out what is happening based on crowd noise during dead air, he doesn't immediately repeat what his co-host says word for word acting like it was an original idea  Can't say the same regarding Gladden.

  10. Agreed on all points. Twins are going to have to play clean in order to win in October.
  11. Rocco "Too cute" Baldelli? Read your players not your spreadsheet! The momentum! The man could be 1/4 of a mile from finishing the Boston Marathon and then suddenly stop and try to reanalyze his strategy, then somehow stumble so badly he can't finish. Duran, 1) Learn to field your position. 2) Don't throw a splinker when there's a tying run 90 feet away!
  12. The bullpen isn't going to be this teams potential downfall come playoff time, the offense will be.
  13. Agree they should have done something at the deadline, but not sure its as bad as it seems? It's easy to pick on the bullpen right now, but they can't all be perfect every outing. Floro was a bit unlucky last night too. These things happen and I fully expect the pen to be fully capable through the last month of the season and into the post.
  14. I'm frustrated so here it goes.. It's unfortunate that Sonny Gray didn't get the run support he deserved. Lots of pathetic at bats. So many strike outs. Lewis (hat trick), Solano, Taylor, Gallo, all looked terrible in key spots, and should be called the Minnesota "Whiffs". Not to mention the New York screwjob with that interference that WASN'T called. I mean, how was that not runner interference? That no call changed the course of the game. Carlos Correa needs to stop trying to pull outside pitches. Need a double play? Throw him a fastball on the outer half.
  15. Yeah, I'm thinking to myself: what in the $@%! is he doing playing Center field?? Looked as though his right leg hit the ground on an awkward angle just as he hit the wall. Is it just all of that, or are some guys bodies more susceptible to certain injuries?
  16. Here's what I saw in the 8th inning. Arraez ole'd another ball at 3rd that was very playable. Kyle Garlick looked like a slow pitch softball right fielder on Devers 312 foot pop fly. Should have been out of the inning.
  17. Well..it was fun having Nelly Cruz for these past few seasons. I will be cheering him on in the post season.
  18. Yes! I too think he is should be a part of good future Twins teams. He was snubbed of an all-star selection in '19 and I think his hamstring is continuing to bother him. Yes, would love to see him hit the other way & lefties better. I'm more concerned with Larnach's swing though. It doesn't seem quick enough especially with 2 strikes.
  19. Love this kid. Classy too, I love what he said about the organization and fan base. He obviously also knows he's going to have to grind through the minors. I'm excited about him & look forward to following him.
  20. Exactly. Old Jim isn't afraid to criticize unlike the other analysts on BSN North
×
×
  • Create New...