Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hasent started yet  but who is your 2nd favorite team -Twins #1 of course   Watching White sox -royals  Sox up 3-0 2nd inning The Dobber Randy with 2 errors already . SOX need a win to clonch a w/c

Posted

go Brewers! My second favorite team is the one in my state
 

I find the AL West fascinating. Both the Astros and Rangers have 81 losses today. I’m morbidly rooting for the As and Twins to each win at least one more so we have a division winner with a losing record. I don’t care which, just want to see it.

also, go Twins, play spoiler and hit your 78 win pre-season projection

Posted

Anyone annoyed as heck about the postseason TV arrangement? Outside of the WS, the only AL games broadcast OTA are the 2 Wild Card games that take place during the work day; On the other hand, NL is all on regular broadcast TV.    Now, I get it, the NL has been better this year, but these schedules were made well in advance of knowing how the season would play out, and ball is ball, but still feel shafted.

Posted
1 hour ago, Original_JB said:

Anyone annoyed as heck about the postseason TV arrangement? Outside of the WS, the only AL games broadcast OTA are the 2 Wild Card games that take place during the work day; On the other hand, NL is all on regular broadcast TV.    Now, I get it, the NL has been better this year, but these schedules were made well in advance of knowing how the season would play out, and ball is ball, but still feel shafted.

I hate that you can’t even make plans to watch games. The game might be over the air or it might be streaming or it might just be on cable. We won’t tell you until just before the game starts.

Posted
4 hours ago, Parfigliano said:

I want LAD to rip through this like a tornado in a trailer park.

Best thing that could happen for competitive balance.

Same.  A humiliating beatdown of every small market team is the only thing I care about at this point.  Whatever forces a change.

Posted

I cannot fathom rooting for the most unwatchable scenario under the premise that it will have any effect on the new CBA.  This is all subject to negotiation regardless of the outcome.  Do we seriously think if the Dodgers dogwalk the field, the players will be like, "You know what?  We're cool with the cap now that the team paying us the most money is having the most success" and cave based on that? Or vice versa from the owners if the Rays and Brewers - the #1 seeds, BTW - meet at the end?  I'm not buying that.

As for who I'm rooting for, still not decided.  But a Cubs-Brewers NLCS would be a barrel of monkeys

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Twins community on the internet.

×
×
  • Create New...