Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

Recommended Posts

Old-Timey Member
Posted

I wonder if Keaschall can give the Twins a .300 hitter again.

Verified Member
Posted
2 minutes ago, Vanimal46 said:

If that’s what your foot looks like I’m afraid you won’t be making any money on feet finder dot com 

A shot of Zebby's ..found it on the Twins Reddit account

Old-Timey Member
Posted
Just now, S Bart said:

A shot of Zebby's ..found it on the Twins Reddit account

If that’s indeed Zebby’s foot, all I can say is ick 

Verified Member
Posted
1 minute ago, RpR said:

I wonder if Keaschall can give the Twins a .300 hitter again.

yes-  next year

Verified Member
Posted
2 minutes ago, Vanimal46 said:

If that’s indeed Zebby’s foot, all I can say is ick 

gives him an extra push

Old-Timey Member
Posted
17 minutes ago, howeda7 said:

I think Culpepper's bat will stick. 

4 singles and batting well over .300 with the singles night. Hitting like that gets Arráez constantly traded and yet to get a him a multi-year contract. Go figure. 

The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Twins community on the internet.

×
×
  • Create New...