Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

Recommended Posts

Old-Timey Member
Posted
Just now, AceBee said:

As good Bell has been in converting rbi chances, his K the other day really hurt us bad 

You could smell the Friars start frying 

Verified Member
Posted
1 minute ago, Western SD Fan said:

I'm a Twins fan, which kind of settles that argument.  But I don't follow the Vikings or Timberwolves as well, so does that make me less insane than the typical MN fan?

NOPE

Old-Timey Member
Posted
3 minutes ago, SS MagicMark said:

I thought that wasn't until the 11th day of Christmas. 

Lords a leaping? Twins a twinning?

Verified Member
Posted
3 minutes ago, Western SD Fan said:

I'm a Twins fan, which kind of settles that argument.  But I don't follow the Vikings or Timberwolves as well, so does that make me less insane than the typical MN fan?

60%  less Stress-  dr recommended

Posted
2 minutes ago, S Bart said:

I wonder if Lee can fly with those earsdumbo flintstones GIF

Caricature artist would have fun with him

Old-Timey Member
Posted
1 minute ago, Permanent Twins Fan said:

Zebby needs a 2 strike put-away pitch. 

Even if he’s a bullpen arm does he have that? Maybe that’s why we’re keeping him as a starter when he’s a 5 ERA pitcher 3 years in a row 

The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Twins community on the internet.

×
×
  • Create New...