Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

Permanent Twins Fan

Verified Member
  • Posts

    1,199
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Permanent Twins Fan

  1. RIley Quick was also dealing with a recurring blister issue pretty much the entire year. I think that could have something to do with his off-speed. It was preventing him from throwing off-speed pitches fully for a stretch. I think fully healthy he could take a huge step forward next year and maybe make an impact for the major league team in late 2027.
  2. Brewers/Dodgers running it back. Hopefully this one goes a little bit better for Milwaukee. It will probably be Misirowski/Skubal in Game 1. That seems like a much watch game.
  3. Wish Granted, I guess. Now sweep 'em Brewers/Padres!
  4. I don't know if this is true at all, but it seems to me that while Indians is a politically incorrect term, Braves is almost a compliment for the Native people.
  5. Max Muncy might have just nailed the coffin shut
  6. Rays have looked dominant vs. the Yankees this series. Yankees bats seem to have no answers.
  7. Baseball has changed a lot. Checked in on the Dodgers game and some guy I had never heard of just threw 102.3.
  8. He never really had a chance with the Twins being hurt for most of the time, but he has been pretty dominant since the Braves traded for him. (ERA 1.28)
  9. I feel dirty doing this, but I am cheering for the Dodgers to beat the Braves just so the Brewers can get revenge on them in a NLCS rematch.
  10. Wild game in the south side today
  11. Trending toward a Brewers-Rays World Series?
  12. That was the 151st of his career (including postseason). He is a guy it seems like you never hear about untill the postseason, but he has quietly built up a really solid career.
  13. ALDS Teams with Bye: 5-3 Teams with Higher Payroll: 3-5 Teams who out homered opponent: 4-2-2 Teams who outscored opponent in Regular season: 5-3 NL/AL Central Teams: 4-2 NL/AL East Teams: 3-3 NL/AL West Teams: 1-3
  14. Technically 4, but Lombards whiff on the Simpson ground ball should have been one.
  15. Despite being in the same division, the Yanks hitters look like they have never faced these Rays pitchers before. So far, Rays pitchers have gone 12 innings allowing just one hit and no runs. Wow
  16. Absolutely love it! Let's Go Rays!!! Sweep 'em
  17. Sloppy defense for Yankees in the 1st inning.
  18. Taylor seems like a great clubhouse guy and a good veteran presence, but I think I would shoot higher for bullpen pieces. It would be cool to see him and Tyler together in Toronto. That said, I will cheer for him and won't be upset if they bring him back.
  19. Day 1 of ALDS Teams with Bye: 3-1 Teams with higher payroll: 2-2 Teams who out homered opponent today: 4-0 Teams who outscored opponent in Regular season: 2-2 NL/AL Central Teams: 2-1 NL/AL East Teams: 1-2 NL/Al West Teams: 1-1
  20. Rasmussen Dealing
  21. White Sox seem to have a different kind of energy about them. It is really fun as a baseball fun, but not as an AL central opponent.
  22. MLB messed up their game times for the wild card games. Braves-Phillies has been the most interesting series and it was placed in the earliest time slot.
  23. https://www.mlb.com/news/ben-rice-hits-grand-slam-game-1-al-wild-card-series mlb's click-bait title for this was 'What's fueling Rice? It all starts with a balanced breakfast.' When I clicked on it, I really hoped that it said that he ate rice for breakfast every day. That would have been too perfect.
  24. White Sox first team to advance. As much as I root against them in the regular season, it is a really fun storyline.
×
×
  • Create New...