Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

Mortimerkenny21

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    1,698
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Mortimerkenny21

  1. I agree, my best guess would be that Rocco loves the kid, not only because he is putting up great numbers and directly having a hand in won games. But spreading his positivity and energy to the whole team. I think a manager would accepting of that.
  2. Let's run up the score tomorrow, let Pablo cruise comfortable through 6 or 7 innings. Have Headrick and or Winder finish the game and let the pen rest. Keep playing strong Sept baseball Twins!
  3. He could cornrow it and go for the Kenny Powers look.
  4. I wonder what the Twins record is outside the division? I feel like we weren't that terrible besides the Tampa and Atlanta series.
  5. I find it comical that the satire article still sparks serious debate in the comments section. And I'm surprised Rylander was only on his 7th beer..must of just got started.
  6. I think I stopped following when it went from 6-2 to 9-2. Stinks pretty bad. But today is another day. Let's win today Twins, please!
  7. 60 Wins, not too shabby! Play .500 ball the rest of the season puts us at 84-78. I think the Twins can exceed that in the remaining schedule. Especially if we get back some key players like Lewis and Ryan gets healthy and back into form.
  8. Maybe your total accumulation of dimes for fat pitches should end in a zero.
  9. Made my first game of the year and maybe only. Might skip the Twins this year unless things drastically change. Hard to follow after them getting swept by K.C. The Saints game was great! My first ever there. Varland pitched great, and a little timely hitting. It was a beautiful day at the ballpark.
  10. In all seriousness, best of luck to J. Lopez and family. But now we can simplify things and not have worry about which Lopez is pitching. Just a P.Lo now and no J.Lo. Keep it simple. A positive for all parties!
  11. As much as we question Rocco every step of the way, and he baffles us sometimes, I think he actually has a decent grasp on being a manger. Right I know, we rant and rave sometimes seems like he should just go with it and not all the analytical stats. But I don't think he is bad. Love Cruz, don't think he is quite ready for this. Maybe hitting coach, idk?!?! Is this article click bait? Maybe. Mission accomplished, I clicked. Same as the Goldschmidt & Kirilloff article.
  12. Could've cranked out the taco sauce just a little bit sooner. Seemed to do the trick.
  13. Yikes, they must really want to save the bullpen.
  14. Uhh, have to wait so long for these west coast games to start. 🥱
  15. Fun article, made me chuckle. And scroll down just endless stats and debate. All the numbers look like someone writing code for a computer program. Just laugh at the funny article, live a little, maybe through in your own little joke and enjoy it for what it is. Or don't, I guess it's not for me to suggest to others how to conduct themselves.
  16. It would be a pleasant surprise if Meada pitches to even average standards as a 5th man starter and keeps us in the game. Here we go, living on hope again. But if we we're half way there we could live on prayer.
  17. Props to the whole team today for playing like some real pros today. A huge congrats to Joe Ryan, he should be proud that's an amazing feat! Great job to Jeffers calling and catching. And thanks Rocco for believing in your all star pitcher and letting him go a few pitches extra to let him finish the game. What a game!
  18. Berrios is working on a no hitter against Baltimore right now. Just through 5 innings so far. 49 pitches.
×
×
  • Create New...