Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

Mortimerkenny21

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    1,698
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Mortimerkenny21

  1. One of those rough starts was against Tampa Bay, other than that I think he has held his own really well. I would much rather see him in the rotation than Meada. Hope Meada will have some value in the bullpen.
  2. Think someone could make a children's picture book called "Where's Wallner?"
  3. What a showcase by Louie V. Hope it continues to build his pride and confidence. You belong here Louie! Nice win! And props for the offense doing some clutch hitting keep it up.
  4. Or maybe it won't haunt, trades happen non-stop. Can't live in past. Not going to worry about "oh but what if?"
  5. That is what amazed me and made me chuckle was how dang fast it got to the seats! I feel like you're always waiting a few seconds to see if it's going to leave the park, but nope it felt like it was there instantly!
  6. Jeffers 2 run HR in the 10th exited at 117 MPH!! Supposedly the fastest ever by a Minnesota Twin if I read that right! Jiminy Christmas!
  7. Well, I guess we need to win the next two games.
  8. Flail and fail. I'm sick of it too, finally got to watch a game and it was not enjoyable. Completely agree with your comment. A lot of truth in there.
  9. I don't think he was promoting going fist to cuffs with a little league or high school umpire. Or any Umpire. That would be a poor life choice.
  10. This game had to have been a riot to watch, listen or whatever! I was busy with Mother's Day activities and finally got to look at the score, I was in disbelief!
  11. Good for him! Hope he can continue his success for some time to come. Get that big league money while he can.
  12. Indeed, their instinct was not killer. A very winnable game we should have won to start pulling away in the division. Their instinct was very basic. Let's rebound tonight!
  13. A core 4 is a good start. But perhaps a Fab five or Sensational six would get us deeper into the playoffs. And by deeper, I mean winning at least one dang playoff series!
  14. It does feel good to say and think, but I don't think they are bad. And it is very early in the season. They'll be like a snake in grass, get hot the second half of the season. And Moran, Idk I'm on the fence. Seeing the 9th inning I'm thinking get rid of this guy!! He's gotta knock off all the walks! But maybe he should get a few more low leverage spots to prove himself. I mean not every single RP can be high leverage. Tighten up Moran, show us you belong in the bigs!
  15. May the baseball God's shine upon him!
  16. Great start! Let's hope the team builds on this momentum and the bats get hot for more challenging series in coming weeks!
  17. I understand, probably a good pick up for pitching which we always seem to need. But yes as a fan I really miss Arraez, he really was a team spark plug and just super fun to watch when he was hitting! Loved the way he would fight off pitches and rack up a pitch count until he could get a base hit.
  18. Holy mackerel a shocker! Glad he is back, should be a fun year!
×
×
  • Create New...