Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

HrbieFan

Verified Member
  • Posts

    587
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by HrbieFan

  1. Could it be our hitting approach of swinging for the fences?
  2. Rooker more than made it to the bigs! He is hitting 260 with 11 HRs for a horrible A's team.
  3. Count me as one that doesn't think speed is the end all. If you can't control your repertoire and keep bats guessing, you are going to get hit hard and often. Give me a pitcher like Greg Maddux every day and I'll be happy.
  4. They can option him and recall him within 3 weeks and the option doesn't count. I'm sure someone, aka Bux, Larnach, Kepler or Gallo, will go on the IL by then
  5. I'll take any warm body over Pagan, dude has absolutely zero confidence
  6. Kepler has played in 7 games. In his last 4 he is hitting .250 with 2HR. Since coming back from the IL he is hitting .333. Stats can be skewed, just let him get on a roll.
  7. Doesn't sound good on Prielipp, praying it is some SCar tissue
  8. Wonder how Maeda likes MN and if he makes sense on an incentive laden deal. Maeda hasn't made that much coin in the US, so he might want to get paid
  9. This team is deep like I have never seen before. We traded away 3 great bat prospects last year, trade Arraez and still have 5 bats in the minors I wouldn't be afraid to bring in. Need the stars and SPs to stay healthy to make this a really fun year
  10. Yes it is, though I don't think I've ever used it before. LOL
  11. At this point, Mahle could only hope for a QO. I know it's early, so let's see where they are come September. As of today I'd offer Gray 2 years
  12. Hope the Twins brass has Rocco's back and pushes this up the line. You don't get a warning when you have an illegal substance and rosin isn't illegal. So what gives? I say someone is lying on the ump crew to CTA
  13. ML baseball is back baby! Love following the hopes and dreams of these young men. While the Twins have graduated and traded away some studs the past year, I am excited for the future of the Twins. The top 10 is loaded with lottery ticket arms and bats
  14. Prielipp is years away from the big club.
  15. Twins over 83 wins is one of the best bets out there right now. Also like the Nats over 60.5
  16. Saw him pitch twice this spring. Doesn't look like anything has changed, he was throwing meat at the plate. Wish he was someone else's problem
  17. Damn, I am starving now! Craving that footlong, looks delicious
  18. I am also on board with Castro starting with the big club. He has looked very good this spring and gives us another IF
  19. If we don't have to cross our fingers and close our eyes every time Magill comes, if all for keeping Hoffman
  20. What exactly is his 'uphill battle'? He is locked in as a platoon player at worst, I see no downside to that. All of us would give a finger to be in his uphill battle.
  21. Link says to read about here....then I get another video, I hate videos
  22. Our 3B for the next 10 years, hopefully! Move him off SS now and let him get comfortable playing 3B. We have some fun minor leaguers knocking really loudly on the big clubs door
×
×
  • Create New...