Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

HrbieFan

Verified Member
  • Posts

    587
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by HrbieFan

  1. Wallner is Gallo 2.0 without the track record. Unless Wallner heats up in the next few weeks, I'm going with Gallo instead and the reason is defense and position flexibility.
  2. If Larnach could stay healthy, he could really give a team a boost. I just don't trust him as a Twin. This winter should be the time to sell low on him and give him a shot with a rebuilding team. He could hit 30 HR or he could be on the DL the entire season
  3. Might be one of the dumbest articles I have ever seen on this site. This is 2023, aren't we all done with judging people on their appearance? Change your best Twins Daily
  4. The infield logjam will be interesting next year. Lee is too valuable to replace Farmer, so it will probably take an injury at the big club for him to get some real run next year. Haven't seen the power that I thought he would show on a consistent basis, but it is there.
  5. Festa legit option for the rotation next year? Does his arsenal project to the big leagues as SP?
  6. Anyone know if there are stats that warrant bringing the IF in? Seems that the majority of the time, bringing the IF in doesnt pay off and you give up easy bloopers. The Turang blooper would have been an out if we were playing at normal depth, the hit over Correa would have been an out and then the trickle up the middle would have been an out too.
  7. Wonder if maps would do it for camera informed? I use it quite often, but have never noticed if it notifies for camera enforced speeding
  8. Does CR still have their illegal speed traps up on the interstate? I will go back when they are gone. Stadium and the atmosphere was very enjoyable the last time we went. Hope to be back some day
  9. Healthy, confident and a lil lucky, Kepler is on a roll right now. Nobody pinch him
  10. What does Funderburk have to do to get the call? Would be nice to have another reliable LH for the stretch
  11. Twins signed him to a bargain deal and reaped the rewards. Does Polanco get $10m in FA now? Probably not, but some team would give him close to that. Would he stay for a revised 2 year $15m with bonus potential? When healthy, he is the type of hitter that stirs the drink.
  12. A big NO to this idea. Hate it when media thinks any Joe Schmo can play 1B. Better idea is to bring up Williams and see if he can hit ML pitchers.
  13. Any breakdown on his stats after his bad start?
  14. Lewis is my #1, dude just rakes in the bigs. I'm also putting Walker Jenkins behind Lee at #3. Have a hunch that Jenkins will be a fast track player, kid oozes with talent
  15. I don't believe they are better without Bux, but I do believe they are better with Gallo on the bench. Watched him closely the last 2 games and the dude is a freak in the field!
  16. His effort with the bad is putrid right now. Looking at 2 called 3 strikes is not acceptable for a guy with his accolades. Dude needs to get the funk out now. Does he need an eye exam?
  17. Did Ober really only give up 4 hits in July? That seems highly unlikely
  18. Majority of pitcher injuries are not from pitching too many injuries. They are caused by improper stretching, improper shoulder angle and just overall wear n tare. The latter can kick in at any time. IMO, you use the arm while you can, with a little concern to the future
  19. Good read and I tend to agree with you. We simply cannot risk losing Gray for nothing, we don't have the ammunition to do it. There are going to be some desperate teams looking to bolster their staff soon. Not sure who would replace him as Varland hasn't looked great in St Paul. Guess Kuechel would probably be the first guy given a chance and they need to figure out if SWR is in our future plans
  20. The concern I have read about Clark is the lack of competition he has faced. I have no clue what he has faced ir hasn't, just going off of so called experts articles. I believe it was The Athletic that said he didn't travel amongst top tier competition. If Clark is the pick, here's to him being the next Trout
  21. Going this route would definitely be a prearranged deal and save the Twins a mil or 2 at #5, allowing them to overspend with the other picks. If that is the case, I would fine with it.
  22. The FO always seems bull headed to admit mistakes. I'm guessing Gallo sticks because of injury concerns with our OF
  23. Kepler says Hi to his haters again tonight! Can we trade managers at the deadline? This dude has zero baseball feel at all. Kenta pushed them off tonight and then struck out the guy. Pulling Kirilloff when you are up 5 is stupid, let him gets ABs against both sides now.
  24. I don't see how Skenes gets past Detroit or Texas, especially Texas. If Dollander finds his slider again in the march to Omaha, he might go top 5. Twins have scouted the Vols hard the last few years, drafting Ortega, Rucker, and Soulaire. So if they draft Dollander, I will trust the brass
×
×
  • Create New...