Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

Recommended Posts

Old-Timey Member
Posted
Just now, Danchat said:

He got lumped in with Varland, some claim Roden was for France but I don't think he factored into the return at all.

I could have bet those trades happened at different times of that day. But that would have been silly

Old-Timey Member
Posted
2 minutes ago, Tlaker said:

We think that our pitching staff is good but it really isn’t 

They’ve developed a really strong penchant for the long ball 

Verified Member
Posted
Just now, Twindy said:

Buck laid all out for that one. Almost smashed his face in the ground, but I believe he avoided that

And landed on his hip

Posted
1 minute ago, Aggies7 said:

Runners gonna be a struggle to get tonight or what 

Nine up, nine down and starting pitching back to giving up the first inning runs. Oh boy 

Verified Member
Posted

I am so sorry about the absolutely but friiggin ugly City Connect uniforms for every team we have seen this year!!!

Verified Member
Posted
1 minute ago, Tlaker said:

I am so sorry about the absolutely but friiggin ugly City Connect uniforms for every team we have seen this year!!!

In person

..totally agree..light blue names on back

The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Twins community on the internet.

×
×
  • Create New...