Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

Recommended Posts

Verified Member
Posted
On 9/25/2026 at 3:54 PM, old nurse said:

So people would rather have Tristan Gray playing? Any of the prospects that aren’t hitting up sooner. More of the prospects learning to sit at the end of a bench rather than being on the field?

/

No, definitely NOT Gary, but I would have certainly rather brought up Jenkins, Erod and Cullpeper much earlier than they did.  And I would have take the opportunity to give Mendez, Raya a few games.  And I would have even considered bringing up Diaw, Houston and Gabby for a cup of coffee to experience MLB action.  There are a TON of far more deserving players that the Twins should have promoted over wasting bench space with a player you never expect to play!  That's just childish stupidity embarrassing even to a 4-year old.  

Verified Member
Posted
6 hours ago, jaimedude said:

The money and a waste of a roster spot on Alex Jackson is an anamoly from 2026 Twins season I will never understand. When you are limited to 26 people on a roster why waste a resource on a spot where a player didn't even average 1 game a week let alone a plate appearance or pinch running spot. Poor choice to evef add or keep. He Jackson was rarely ever used. If your gonna do that have it be a rotational spit between 3 to 4 AAA guys. 

Right up there with all those pitch hitting opportunities for Manuel Margot.  Pure stupidity.  Thanks Falvey/Zoll!

Posted
1 hour ago, JADBP said:

No, definitely NOT Gary, but I would have certainly rather brought up Jenkins, Erod and Cullpeper much earlier than they did.  And I would have take the opportunity to give Mendez, Raya a few games.  And I would have even considered bringing up Diaw, Houston and Gabby for a cup of coffee to experience MLB action.  There are a TON of far more deserving players that the Twins should have promoted over wasting bench space with a player you never expect to play!  That's just childish stupidity embarrassing even to a 4-year old.  

Some teams want their developmental players to play and not sit on the bench,. A team of outfielders that are developmental stages would leave someone with the same ammount of Pine Time as Jackson or your developmental players are not playing.  

You can have your opinion on cup of coffee to sit and watch. I am not sure how watching helps  out.  Not sure if the Gilberto Celestino/Eddie Bane development plan works  I am not sure how 8 AB helped Gonzales  he went back to St Paul and slumped. In September 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Twins community on the internet.

×
×
  • Create New...