Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

glunn

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    10,696
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by glunn

  1. Be fearful when others are greedy.
  2. It sounds like Tyler Wells has great upside. Losing that much weight requires huge discipline, which should serve him well as he unlocks his full potential. I would love to see this kid surpass Kluber and think that's possible if he works hard and stays healthy.
  3. Clearly he is a great human being, which is even more important than being a great baseball player. Fortunately it appears that he is both and that he will work hard to be ready for a long, successful MLB career.
  4. A very interesting article and very well written. If only one of these guys sticks that will be a very good thing.
  5. It appears that he rarely strikes out or walks: https://www.baseball-reference.com/register/player.fcgi?id=astudi001wil
  6. Nice interview. I hope he pans out.
  7. Interesting take on ESPN.com today: Still, as one observer said of Dozier, "He's going to get traded.'' Maybe a team that's already traded for an infielder decides to double-dip, or another club without a perfect positional fit finds a way to get Dozier in the lineup. There's a strong sense that he'll be wearing a different uniform by Wednesday. http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/24235348/what-happen-final-24-hours-deadline
  8. It seems to me that the Yankees excel in player development/coaching.
  9. I agree about potential improved velocity as he ages, which could raise his ceiling.
  10. I would be inclined to keep Gibson, but I would not mind a 3 team trade where: 1. the Yankees or Red Sox get Gibson, 2. the Twins get Realmuto and 3. the Marlins get top prospects from the Twins and from the Yankees or Red Sox. Gibson's effectiveness against both the Yankees and Red Sox this year might help create a bidding war.
  11. Is there any hope of him going back to playing catcher?
  12. You are a good person and a valuable asset to TD.
  13. Great thread. My worry level has dropped by 90%. Now can we talk about the pain in my elbow?
  14. Great article, Nick. I share the concern that something is missing.
  15. An article on the Twins' website suggests that Sano is approaching this in a positive manner: "He got behind this winter, and it's been kind of an uphill battle," Molitor said. "We're going to work on his performance in baseball and his swing, just bring him along. We're going to listen to him. We're going to stay in touch. We're going to be supportive, because we know that we need him long term." Sano said going to Fort Myers will also allow him to get the timing back in his swing in a lower-pressure environment, while working alongside the Twins' coaching staff. "I'm not mad. I'm happy, because I know I'm struggling, and [Molitor] gave me an opportunity," Sano said. "There's no reason I can get mad." "He needs to be the guy we think he can be," Molitor said. "He's not there right now. We have to take a step backwards here and determine the steps moving forward. But we like our coaches and facility there with a lot of things we can control more there." Let's hope that this works out for Sano and the team.
  16. We could report TC Bear to trick you into paying attention.
  17. Tom, your work has been both exceptional and consistent. We are blessed to have you creating these threads and for everything else that you do here.
  18. This is an encouraging article. I wonder why Van Steensel is not being promoted. And why we don't see him on the prospect list on the Twins' website. http://m.mlb.com/prospects/2018?list=min
  19. I am my office "watching" on Gamecast and hoping that Buxton will bunt.
×
×
  • Create New...