Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

glunn

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    10,696
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by glunn

  1. Nice article. Hopefully at least two of these players become stars.
  2. I was at this one. Two mediocre teams playing for what was to be the last game for a lot of the Angels fans who attended. I did not expect much from the Twins and did not mind the loss considering that it might lead to a better draft slot for the Twins next year. The people in front of us had the best time imaginable, except the designated driver, including 3 appearances on the stadium camera/scoreboard.
  3. My deepest condolences to the family.
  4. That's makes a lot of sense to me. Let's hope that it happens this way.
  5. I believe that after sweeping Atlanta, there is no question that the Twins are on a winning streak. Let's hope for two or three more sweeps so they can pass the White Sox.
  6. Let's try to be a little more charitable to the author of the article. I
  7. Moderator note - calling a person "garbage" violates the TD posting policy. Capitalizing "garbage" is even worse.
  8. We need insurance runs ASAP. The more the better.
  9. I agree about trading only for controllable players. I don't have much hope for the postseason this year, and would like to see the Twins target 2027 or 2028 to be ready for a serious run. I also wonder if Wallner might have some trade value as a throw in -- his upside seems worth a shot after a change in scenery.
×
×
  • Create New...