Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

glunn

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    10,696
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by glunn

  1. Soul crushing loss for us, but arguably the best game of this year in MLB. https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2846828-didi-gregorius-yankees-beat-twins-in-wild-win-4-lead-changes-in-last-3-innings
  2. Excellent first post. Welcome to TD.
  3. Great article. He sounds like a smart person who will do all that he can to succeed.
  4. The draft coverage here has been excellent. Thanks for all of this.
  5. Looking at the footage, it seems to me that Buxton could have caught the ball if he had slowed down once he hit the warning track. I would also like to see a bigger warning track that would provide more warning time. https://www.mlb.com/video/buxton-leaves-game-in-2nd
  6. I agree that better padding would be a worthwhile investment. And I still hold a grudge about Mauer's knee injury from the loose artificial turf at the Metrodome.
  7. I see similarities with the 1965 Twins, which I believe was the best ever. I agree with some of the prior posters who say that it's too soon to tell for sure, but I think that there are signs that this year's team might be the best ever and that it would be fun to discuss that.
  8. Except the Orioles, their fans, and I suspect the moderators of their fansite.
  9. Great article. The new pitching coach seems good. Let's hope that we see it pay off over the season.
  10. Sounds like an intelligent guy. I hope that he works hard to improve the Twins' minor league operations.
  11. Moderator note - let's be a little less dismissive of the posts of people we disagree with here.
  12. Great interview with a great kid. I look forward to watching him progress.
  13. I will be at the office working tomorrow. Rams 30, Pats 24.
  14. My sense is that Cuddyer always gave 100%, sometimes under difficult circumstances. I am glad that he is still part of the organization. As for "lackadaisical", I watched the video and it seems to me that he was giving 100%.
  15. Anecdotal evidence is not the same as no evidence, but this was debated to death at the time.
  16. Right, unless history stops repeating.
×
×
  • Create New...