Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

Recommended Posts

Posted
Just now, Aggies7 said:

Rams getting screwed here at the end vs the broncos. Helps us though 

Big help if LA loses.  It's score after score for both teams this last half quarter.

Posted

Your 3-0 teams: Vikings, Bills, Chiefs, 49ers, and ... The Kirk Cousinses

If I knew how to make memes, I'd make one of the dragons with the Raiders having the googly eyes.  The Vikings deserve one googly eye, I suppose

Posted
17 minutes ago, Vanimal46 said:

De'Von Achane tore his ACL... Should make things even easier for the Vikings next week. Don't fall into the trap! 

No star running back, bad offensive line and a QB who can and does use his legs. I wouldn't feel great about Malik Willis avoiding the blue tent too much longer.

Old-Timey Member
Posted
2 hours ago, Vanimal46 said:

The Rams being a super team has been greatly exaggerated thru the first 3 games…

They should have won that game though. That was a bogus PI call that negated the interception. Luckily we don’t have to play them this year. Stafford is still really good

Posted
22 minutes ago, Aggies7 said:

They should have won that game though. That was a bogus PI call that negated the interception. Luckily we don’t have to play them this year. Stafford is still really good

I fell asleep on the couch and missed the whole 2nd half of that game.

Posted
3 minutes ago, Aggies7 said:

It wouldn’t help us to have Chicago win, but I can’t possibly pull for the eagles. Ever 

I will forever have a place in my heart for Case Keenum. I hope he kicks ass tonight. A TD pass already! 

Posted

I’ve seen this bear claw pretzel advertised most of the night. The 2nd half of that pretzel would be gross and you’re all out of the nacho cheese cup they gave you. 

Posted
16 minutes ago, Vanimal46 said:

Almost 10 years later and Case Keenum might be the best QB on the Vikings roster…

Loved what he did but man he threw two bad picks in the last two playoff games. Completely turned the eagles game 

Posted
1 minute ago, Aggies7 said:

Loved what he did but man he threw two bad picks in the last two playoff games 

NFC Championship game against Philly was unwatchable…

Posted
1 minute ago, Vanimal46 said:

NFC Championship game against Philly was unwatchable…

After the Vikings scored, I could hear my mom and sister in law talking about how we should get tickets to the Super Bowl.

It was then I knew it was over.

Posted
2 minutes ago, Aggies7 said:

After the Vikings scored, I could hear my mom and sister in law talking about how we should get tickets to the Super Bowl.

It was then I knew it was over.

Famous last words… We’ve all been there. I will go to my grave knowing that the New Orleans Saints stole the 2009 Super Bowl from us. 

Posted
Just now, Vanimal46 said:

A dumb ego driven decision by Ben Johnson to go for it on 4th down there 

A lot of that in the league 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Twins community on the internet.

×
×
  • Create New...