Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

twinssporto

Verified Member
  • Posts

    2,833
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by twinssporto

  1. I'll be at the game tonight. First actual game I'll have seen all year because of the TV BS (radio only guy these days). Hopefully we can pull off a win!
  2. Great point. I'm a cord cutter and lost. You say I won but MLB and and the Minnesota Twins lost too. Hang in there long enough Chief and you'll eventually lose too. Be grateful you are out of market so you can watch on MLB.com. Eventually someone with a brain will figure out a solution so more eye balls are able to watch this sport before it goes the way of broadcast TV, local/national newspapers and movie theaters. Cable will go by the wayside just like Ma Bell and rotary phones. How many peoiple still have a home phone line? Why pay for crap you dont need?
  3. MLB is has a real cluster %$&! on their hands. I've completely quit watching the Twins on TV. First time in my 52 years. I'll listen on the radio and read box scores or hit Twins Daily. Such stupidity on so many levels it boggles the mind. I cut the cord years ago and decided to try FUBO last year that worked well but $79.00 a month to just watch the Twins, forget it... I tried MLB as well and that didn't work because of the local blackout. I could have used a VPN but that seems like stealing and won't do that either. Good luck to MLB and the Minnesota Twins. If a lifelong "rabid" Twins fan is mad and not watching what about the fair weather fans and younger kids???? Oh, almost forgot. If the Twins won't invest in their team (2024 payroll), why in the hell would I invest my time and money to watch that product? (10 game winning streak included).
  4. These injuries make me crazy, especially to our core group of guys. Makes me appreciate the Lou Gehreg and Cal Ripken feats even more....
  5. Got two legs of lamb ready to roast this afternoon in preparation for Twins victory #3 this year....Chicken is so overrated for victory dinners... Happy Easter everyone! Go Twins!
  6. Royce will get over this quickly. Quad injuries can heal quickly. I'm guessing he will be back in the lineup in another week or so. Look, I'm not a doctor but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night....
  7. Happy opening day everyone! Looking forward to a great 2024 and a WS ring to boot! Can't wait to watch Lopez hurl some heat today.... Go Twins!
  8. Couple of thoughts why this team could go far this playoff season: Depth of pinch hitters (as article above explains) Bullpen more fortified with Stewart and Paddock Very good starting pitching If Lewis and Correa are back even better. Kind of feel fine with Buxton not playing at all....what's that say?
  9. The Vike's might blow it this year but I truly believe this Twins team has a better chance of winning the World Series than the Vike's getting to the NFC Championship game. I think the Twins are a real sleeper team this year...I might have to blog an article to give more info. This team is starting to "Gel"...
  10. This kid is for real. Great talent but also has this self-confidence thing going on that is fun to watch. He plays with no fear. Love it!
  11. Nice write up Seth. Actually agree.... My take on the trade deadline:
  12. To be totally honest I was about to do the same....
  13. Poor Buxton...man does he look lost at the plate....sad really.
  14. I wasn't focusing on how they did it 30 years ago. Just an over simplified observation. As they say in the investment world, "past results are not indicative of future performance"
  15. I'm not a math whiz but I do remember the 87 and 91 Twins teams had a decent team batting average (.261 in 1987 and .280 in 1991). I'll take the higher batting average...
  16. Great article! Thank you for writing it! It will be fun to watch what he does over the next month or two...
  17. Bring on a knuckleball with a secondary follow up fast ball at 95mph. That'll be fun to watch!
  18. Great win! These are the type of games that can change the momentum of a team for the year. It just builds more confidence for everybody (even the fan base).
  19. I would make the case that adding Royce Lewis, Brooks Lee and Edouard Julien could add 3 to the core 4 = 7!
  20. Great article! Thanks for pulling this together.
×
×
  • Create New...