Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

twinssporto

Verified Member
  • Posts

    2,833
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by twinssporto

  1. Welcome to the 2023 MLB season Twins fans! 92 wins, AL Central winners, ALCS winners then on to the World Series.
  2. 94 wins. Divisional winners. ALCS Champions.
  3. I mentioned this is another post: Plate in heel no big deal. Plate in the head the microwave will make you dead. Great signing! Go Twins!
  4. I really like this deal. I didn't like a 10-13 year deal but this is nice. Minnesota nice! I've had a metal plate in my head for years. Only bothers me when the microwave is turned on. Plate in the heel. No big deal!
  5. Excellent write-up! Thank you! I've been complaining about this for years. Effective base running is a very critical part of the game just like defensive skills. The Twins have not done a great job IMO of coaching this element of the game. With Buxton's speed he should have way more stolen base attempts and should be a much more effective baserunner. I understand the injury risk but really??? The fastest guy in baseball rarely stealing or attempting it. Maybe I'm just to old school in my thinking. Probably another post to discuss entirely. The Twins should bring in Molitor to teach base running to these guys (if Molitor still speaks with the front office)....At least bring Mauer in to teach this very critical skill. Mauer and Molitor were great on the base paths...
  6. Any update on Joey Gallo's physical???? Maybe we can use that as an escape clause...:)
  7. I'd rather play Farmer or just bring in some young guys. At least I would enjoy watching that instead...
  8. I really liked CC but 13 year/$350mm is crazy talk....I am so glad we dodged this bullet. I'm going to sleep like a baby tonight and wait for Lewis or Lee to arrive. To Correa: Congratulations! Enjoy the financial freedom! To the Giants: Caveat Emptor!
  9. Great write-up! Thanks Parker! Miranda will turn out well. I think the kids got a bright future ahead of him.
  10. I still think there is a 50/50 chance Correa returns. I don't have any information to back that up but its just a hunch. $35mm is still a nice payday...
  11. I'm not too concerned. I think it's half pitchers making adjustments and Arraez making adjustments to those adjustments. Statistically it should even out.
  12. Could not agree more!!!! Nothing more to say. Great post!
  13. I'm more in the camp that the Twins will run away with the division. The White Sox and Cleveland are not showing much in the way of being prolific teams. I think we have decent depth but need to boost our pitching and bullpen. I am curious to see how Kenta Maeda will fit in towards the end of the 2nd half.....could be a boost for the bullpen or starting rotation.
  14. Totally agree! I've been saying this for months now. There has to be an arm or two we could bring up and see what happens. Can't be any worse....
  15. Great information! Thank you for posting this!
  16. Trotting out lineups like this is anyone really surprised by the offensive production?
  17. I agree with your rankings. I'm a huge Arraez fan and think he is capable of doing more. I actually think he could be a player that flirts with the holy grail .400 BA someday...
  18. Thanks for the insight! He does seem like a humble kid. He reminds me in a lot of ways like Cal Ripken or Jeter. It will be fun to see how far this kid goes in his professional career.
  19. There are a lot of positives to this team. In addition, the depth they have is nice to see. This will be an exciting team to follow this year. Go Twins!
×
×
  • Create New...