Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

cmoss84

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    1,262
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by cmoss84

  1. I mentioned this comp a while back when he was in the minors...but I see alot of Carlos Pena in his offensive game. Pena hit .230 with nearly 300 HR...
  2. I like Funderburk...hope he makes opening day roster. Will be interesting to watch him and Canterino...if he can stay healthy at all.
  3. Damn! My boy is gone! 1/8m. Also, mighty mouse signed a minor league deal with Blue Jays.
  4. This is what I would do. Not the Pohlads :)
  5. Whit Merrifield and Brandon Woodruff.
  6. Willmar Stingers reference...I love it!!!
  7. Dude gives me some Ozzie Albies vibes. Good eye, excellent patience, can hit to all parts of the field...and with power. He might be a quick riser.
  8. Just an idea man. I'd say Varland has a pretty good shot of joining their rotation. I think that is worth something. He's got a few years of cheap control. That's worth something. They get a year out of Max...like I said, to bridge their young OFs (like Colas). Even if Max is mediocre for them, they will recoup a little more. I find value in that as well.
  9. This is why Varland would be involved...so essentially they would have 2 lotto tickets and a potential SP in their rotation.
  10. Kepler is just a bridge to get to their next OFs. They would definitely have to like Varland quite a bit...but you never know. They could also trade Kepler to get some additional assets at the deadline.
  11. Max and Varland...
  12. Right...he is not as good as he used to be. But I would take him at half the cost of Soler...especially for how many positions he can play. I think the difference in cost could provide an additional decent RP. In essence: Merrifield + RP > Soler
  13. If we can sign Merrifield on the cheap (1/5 or 2/10), I would love having his flexibility and mentoring abilities for our young homies. He can play any outfield position or could fill in at 2B or even 1B if needed. Still a solid hitter with solid speed as well.
  14. Think I'd almost rather invest in Merrifield instead of Duval or Soler...
  15. Is there a little Craig Biggio in that swing?
  16. https://baseball.realgm.com/wiretap/57476/Twins-Plan-To-Spend-Money-Saved-In-Jorge-Polanco-Trade
  17. I like Snell against our division. But I agree...would not sign him long term unless it is something like 4/100. Which is doubtful.
  18. I'm getting "the trade" vibes here. You know...Joe, Liriano, Boof...ect. we might have struck gold. Many great memories of Jorge so bittersweet!
  19. 1. We have humans on our roster to replace Polanco. 2. If 1 out of 5 players hits, we are equal. Anything above that is gravy. Seems like a good risk/reward.
  20. Let him play 2 months and prove he's a healthy boy...then trade him for the polar bear before its too late.
  21. I see Gary Sanchez signing with the Marlins...
  22. Interesting article from fangraphs a few years back...I've always wondered this when it comes to FA starting pitching... https://community.fangraphs.com/does-switching-leagues-affect-pitching-performance/
  23. Would anyone give Woodruff something like 5/75?
  24. Yes. He is who I was thinking as well. My mistake.
×
×
  • Create New...