Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

cmoss84

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    1,262
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by cmoss84

  1. Our relievers have the command of JJ Mccarthy today.
  2. Super. Box. Worth the investment.
  3. Yaz scored one of them. Okay I'm done now.
  4. Giants scored 2 to tie after Mays announcement...
  5. Mays is in leftfield cornfield in Iowa with all his buddies. One of the true greats.
  6. I would definitely not give up those 3 for Pete. But I have seen quite a few trades where only 1 top 100 prospect is enough. Be nice to win a playoff series this year...
  7. You said trade or sign...so I said "in any way." I didn't say FA only. BTW he has hit most HRs in baseball since 2019...and the Mets organization is toxic as F.
  8. There is a TON of FA pitching next year. There's a lot of risk in spending big money on pitching...but big risks not having pitching for playoffs as well. I'm fine either way in these regards. When it comes to Alonso, who do you find available in any way at his level (you said tons and I am genuinely interested). If we could find a cheaper route for a powerful bat, that money (or prospects) could go SP.
  9. I agree he probably gets more elsewhere. But we weren't supposed to sign Correa either. We ALWAYS have tons of hitting in minors...doesn't seem to pan out that often. Be nice to have 40hr for a couple seasons out of someone.
  10. Raya and Severino for Alonso. Festa and Kirilloff for Luzardo. Do it. Do it.
  11. Yankees will pick him up to platoon with Rizzo.
  12. Hopefully that gets Duran going again...
  13. You want him for $30/yr? Instead of an ace or someone else?
  14. Chapman .236 average and barely above .700 OPS. Still probably worth that contract if he stays healthy...but scorching deal??? Guess we disagree. Bellinger is on pace to be about 2.3 WAR. Worth 27.5m? Again, I guess we just disagree. All good.
  15. I actually think the Mets have some good pieces...if the price is right. That organization is toxic right now and a change of scenery might be what a lot of these guys need. I'm in.
  16. Chapman and Bellinger are good...not great... And for what they are getting paid pretty bad. Not sure where you are getting "scorching," "great," and even "good." I'd be pissed if Twins signed that production for that money.
×
×
  • Create New...