Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

cmoss84

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    1,262
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by cmoss84

  1. As long as you have decent internet...it's great. Put it this way...I used to have directv. Now I don't.
  2. Suberbox. Amazon. $300 one time fee
  3. If the trade market wasn't great for Max, I wonder if he will get decent money in FA. If not, does he take a 1 year prove it deal with us?
  4. This 15 year old...Baldwin...his swing kind of reminds me of Yelich a bit.
  5. Walker JenkinsBrooks LeeEmmanuel RodriguezZebby MatthewsLuke KeaschallGabriel GonzalezDasan HillConnor PrielippCharlee SotoAndrew MorrisDavid FestaYunior SeverinoRicardo OlivarYasser MercedesAustin MartinCory LewisBrandon WinokurBilly AmickKaelen CulpepperKyle DeBarge
  6. That's right folks! We are talking about Yunior and Carlos Santana! DFA Farmer. Give Severino a cup of coffee and a chance with Oy Como Va. If it works out...great. If not, move on to "plan F."
  7. I would have been okay with Max for Cortes...
  8. Crazy to believe a young guy with potential should get a chance over Farmer...I know. Must be off my meds.
  9. Also...this guy 6' 190lbs, Switch hitter, Santo Domingo, DR Would maybe benefit from this guy 5'10 210lbs, switch hitter, Santo Domingo, DR
  10. Severino has played more at 2B than any other position in minors. Not saying that's where they want him...but he is an infield utility minus shortstop. Maybe it comes down to Julien v Severino (and Farmer)?
  11. Wasn't really talking about Severino taking Correa's job. I was talking about dropping Farmer for Severino. Hell, Farmer might even slide through waivers and go to AAA. You'd rather have Farmer than Severino? I guess I'm not following...
  12. Holliday might be on the move. He was scratched from game. Skubal?
  13. Hopefully they included a few barrels of lube...just in case we make playoffs and play Yankees. Or anyone else.
  14. Trust the best analyst on mlb network? "Snell would cost $6 this year and is the key to winning a WS. Giants need to cash in NOW. Oh...and he's a fresh arm." "Crochet is a generational talent. Use him this year how you can. But his future is bright." "Detroit is DESPERATE for offense. Someone needs to go get Skubal." If it's me, I give up Jenkins for Skubal or Crochet. I give up anyone else for Snell (even Lee). We need a freaking ace and don't get many of these opportunities...especially in a year we are in the playoff hunt.
  15. cmoss84

    Why...

    Cobb too.
  16. cmoss84

    Why...

    They have the hardest SOS the rest of the way...why not try to catch them? We are not guaranteed a WC spot...winning division should be our goal.
  17. cmoss84

    Why...

    Is Cleveland at least attempting to help their team while we sit on our hands?
  18. For those of you who are Gollum-esque on our prospects...I just read that 79% of prospects in trades don't even make the bigs. Orioles are debating whether to give up Holliday to get Skubal. Jenkins + would get it done for us, but doubt Detroit trades him within division. Ownership not going to spend money...just reality. But there are plenty of really good players out there who are cost efficient...if FO is willing to part ways with their precious.
×
×
  • Create New...