Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

cmoss84

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    1,262
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by cmoss84

  1. Would you give up prospects 5-15 to get Snell and Vlad? I vote yes.
  2. Just messing with you...high praise from Bryce. Hopefully he keeps this run going!!
  3. Yes. His name is Jake Irvin. Something like Severino, Schobel, and Festa.
  4. Move Ober Mr. Lopez...you are now #3. Not a bad thing. Nice going into queens with a full bullpen. Do we make any moves before the deadline?
  5. Just wanted to say I mentioned Tyler Durden and Tyler Dearden the last couple of days. It worked. You're welcome Tyler. Prielipp has good stuff...but would almost be tempted to turn him into a closer. Could be filthy.
  6. Jake. Irvin. Not a rental. But would be amazing.
  7. Durden. Tyler Durden was the correct answer. Ours is spelled Tyler DEARDEN. maybe this is how you say Durden if you're Scottish?
  8. I know people are going to say no need for another 1B/DH. But would provide amazing depth for last 60 game push...allowing some rest. Also...2025 lineup would be stacked. Something like: 2B/LF Castro SS Correa 3B/DH Rolls Royce RF/LF Wallner (Max?) DH/1B Vlad 3B/1B/DH Miranda UTIL Lee CF Buck (Max?) C Jeffers
  9. Starting to think they trade Vlad. Man...he would be expensive...but so much fun. Erod, Festa, and Keuschall?
  10. Same with Arroz Arena
  11. I like the working the count angle...and I'm sure we will. But Wheeler will probably be working on fastball command...a lot. Pick out a cookie and hammer it...if he is off.
  12. I will accept that answer, but you should have typed it like one of my favorite posters here. Matt Capps' uncle..."All Capps." I HEAR that person in their posts!
  13. Phillies post game show is hilarious. Sky is falling.
  14. It's not allowed.. but people still do it. You just have to have coaches who don't care. As a high school coach, I had to battle 2 or 3 kids every year. At least half my college teammates chewed (and/or coke).
  15. We won't get the opportunity.
  16. Let's go get Luzardo, Irvin, or the crotch.
  17. Yeah...too many teams on both sides still in the playoff hunt. Paxton will be picked up relatively quickly. We need to focus on the bad teams. Even white sox.
  18. Thank you Joe for throwing 85 at 14 and making us all fill up the batters boxes with urine. It was an honor.
  19. Swear I just saw Mauer smoke a cigarette with Leyland and flick the butt 50 yards.
  20. How about max scherzer? Velo down a bit. But is he the guy we need to make playoffs/win a playoff series. Does his experience and intensity make everyone better? My buddy is the bullpen catcher of the Nats...he said you DID NOT want to be around Max if he was told he was not pitching on his scheduled day. This might be the only time we can acquire a guy like this. Is his winning mentality worth the $?
×
×
  • Create New...