Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

cmoss84

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    1,262
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by cmoss84

  1. I'd rather spend more on someone with more control/potential...but I wouldn't be disappointed either.
  2. ^ Read posts from thatta way.
  3. A lot lesser players stay on a lot longer. Have you seen his career stats? He's also caught 330 games.
  4. Interesting! You could also add Acuna, Soto, Devers, Altuve (gross), Carlos Santana (1000 RBI, Runs, and Walks...with 300 HR), and Lindor,
  5. My headline was a little misleading...if you read on, you'll see that I mentioned a "Brooks Lee package," with "potential additional players" at the bottom.
  6. Do you guys know Jake Irvin? He's like...really good. And cheap. *crickets* *crickets* He's also from Bloomington!
  7. Now that Brooks has gotten his feet wet and Twins fans all riled up, I have to ask: Would you trade Lee for an ace? We'll call an ace a #1 on a medium or worse team OR a #2 on a slightly above medium or better team, with room for discussion in between. Here is a short list of somewhat realistic options I would include in a Brooks Lee package: ChiCubs: Steele, Justin ($4 this year, under control for at least 3 more, and is 28 years old). ChiWhiteSox: Crochet, Garrett ($800K this year, under control for at least 2 more, and is 25...oh yeah...and there is that divisional thing...). Cincy: Hunter Greene ($3.3 this year, under control for at least 4 more, averaging about $11/yr...24 years old). Bienviendo a Miami: Jesus Luzardo ($5,5 this year, under control for at least 2 more, 26 years old...yes, I do consider him an ace). Pitt: Mitch Keller (he might be more of a #2...but also won't demand as much. Under control until 2028, at age 32. $17/year). Seattle: Will the Mariners pay all 3??? Miller, along with a few other young prospects, might make for some interesting decision making. Castillo (this year, under control through 2028 w/vesting option at $24.5/year...a robust 32.) Kirby (at age 26, Kirby is raking in $800K this year, with at least 4 more years of control). Gilbert ($4 this year with 3 more years of control...27 years of age). TB Rays: Zach Eflin (Again, Eflin is more of a #2, but potentially much cheaper than others on this list. $11 this year and $18 next, when he will be 31). Texas: Nathan Eovaldi (the geezer of the bunch...basically $18.5 this year and next 2 years each...vesting deal at age 35...A LOT of post season seasoning and success). TOR: Kevin Gausman ($24 this year and $23 the next 2 years...he is 33 with mixed post season success). *Other Twins potential pieces: Kirilloff, Larnach, Kepler, Festa, Keuschall, Severino, Kiersey, Julien, Raya, Gabby Gonzo, C. Lewis, Culpepper, Schobel
  8. How about MN native Jake Irvin??? I'd do Festa, Keaschall, Larnach or Kiriloff, and a lotto ticket or two.
  9. Hardest hit ball you've seen live? I was about 12 when Gary Sheffield hit a liner at me...450 ft away. You?
  10. Sorry if I've missed this. Why is Larnach our #3 hitter so often???
  11. It would take a REALLY good return and maybe some creative thinking...like maybe for a guy such as...Jeffrey Springs?
  12. Fine if you're going to call it that close...then call runners 5 ft out of baseline interfering with 3B.
  13. Hell...if they won't bring Lee up maybe we can trade Farmer for Polanco??
  14. Rocco. You need to be done. So, so bad. Our players bust their asses. They deserve better decisions from their manager. Pissing away playoffs.
  15. I talked a lot of crap about Correas offensive game and how I thought he'd do poorly this year. I'm not eating crow. I'm drinking crow light all night long. It is delicious.
  16. Don't let it Festa. Get ridda Farmer and Margot.
  17. Let's make the first trade and set the market!!
  18. Arizona fans would be mighty pissed if they traded Gallon for anything less than...2 gallons.
  19. We have lots of nice guys in the 10-20 range!
  20. Much appreciated. I've been on disability and I'm a little behind.
  21. You're a special human.
×
×
  • Create New...