Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

Recommended Posts

Posted
47 minutes ago, Parfigliano said:

Muffed kick is a dumb rule.

That just might be the dumbest rule on the books.  The fact that you can benefit from muffing a ball backward is completely asinine.  I can't fault the refs cuz they have to interpret the rules as written.  But that makes no logical sense at all.  They need a VP of common sense to review the rulebook for stuff like that

Posted
26 minutes ago, Aggies7 said:

Kirko just slinging it all around. Would sure take him in one second right now 

Offer a third! Or even Addisson. 

Posted
4 minutes ago, Vanimal46 said:

Why doesn’t Murray ever run the ball anymore?

He hasn't since the knee injury.  This is exactly how Kyler looked last year.

Posted
7 minutes ago, Vanimal46 said:

Why doesn’t Murray ever run the ball anymore?

He can't even get away from the defensive lineman that are constantly in the backfield. I'm guessing he's lost several steps.

Old-Timey Member
Posted

Wonder where the Murray signing is going to rank on the biggest QB dud signings in team history? Can’t count freeman as that was mid season. But he’s worse than mcnabb I think 

Posted
Just now, nicksaviking said:

He can't even get away from the defensive lineman that are constantly in the backfield. I'm guessing he's lost several steps.

And when signed Vikes media sold him as a mobile QB.

Posted
4 minutes ago, Mike Sixel said:

Offer a third! Or even Addisson. 

I wonder what the Raiders record would have to be before they decide to swap out Cousins for Mendoza? I'm thinking they'd need to hit .500.

They're riding higher now than they have in a decade. Not just with the wins, but they're getting way more positive national publicity then they have in years.

Posted
2 minutes ago, Aggies7 said:

Wonder where the Murray signing is going to rank on the biggest QB dud signings in team history? Can’t count freeman as that was mid season. But he’s worse than mcnabb I think 

Yeah, but he's getting paid less than Carson Wentz, so it wasn't a huge gamble. 

At least it wasn't Tua. Wait, would we have rather had Tua?!?!? Eeesh.

Posted
5 minutes ago, Aggies7 said:

Wonder where the Murray signing is going to rank on the biggest QB dud signings in team history? Can’t count freeman as that was mid season. But he’s worse than mcnabb I think 

Meh, he’s the equivalent of a DFA pickup. We have minimal investment in the guy. I hope we don’t do a Manny Margot and keep playing him because he’s the default veteran 

Old-Timey Member
Posted
Just now, Vanimal46 said:

Meh, he’s the equivalent of a DFA pickup. We have minimal investment in the guy. I hope we don’t do a Manny Margot and keep playing him because he’s the default veteran 

I know, but he was always going to be the starter. There was no competition really. 

Posted
6 minutes ago, Aggies7 said:

Wonder where the Murray signing is going to rank on the biggest QB dud signings in team history? Can’t count freeman as that was mid season. But he’s worse than mcnabb I think 

This doesn't come close because of the cost.  It was a unique opportunity to get a QB that at least had shown himself to be competent at some point for basically free.  He's horrendous, but it doesn't compare to giving up serious draft capital for friggin Sam Bradford

Old-Timey Member
Posted
2 minutes ago, The Great Hambino said:

This doesn't come close because of the cost.  It was a unique opportunity to get a QB that at least had shown himself to be competent at some point for basically free.  He's horrendous, but it doesn't compare to giving up serious draft capital for friggin Sam Bradford

Bradford wasn’t terrible though, at least 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Twins community on the internet.

×
×
  • Create New...