Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

glunn

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    10,696
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by glunn

  1. Are we rooting for the Astros tonight?
  2. It seems to me that Storen would probably benefit from a change in scene and is likely to repeat his former success, especially if he is given a closer role. But I think that there is a material chance that he could have similar problems in the future. And I doubt that Washington will end up trading him cheap - there are teams that need a closer who would have a greater incentive than the Twins to roll this dice.
  3. This is the only way we can ever redeem what happened in 1965.
  4. I am hoping for a Twins-Dodgers World Series -- 50th anniversary of 1965.
  5. They used to work for the Angels.
  6. I think that Sano would benefit from a day or two off.
  7. That would involve about 8,000 pictures.
  8. Great blog. Thanks for sharing.
  9. Great fans, great thread. Goodnight all.
  10. Escobar's insurance run seems almost unnecessary.
  11. It's been Graham time since the beginning of this inning.
  12. Duffey has been sitting for a long time and it's damp there -- I wish that they would forget the shutout and save Duffey's arm for his next start.
  13. I may actually get home by the first pitch if my phone can stop ringing.
  14. Rosario should have been playing deeper, but even where he was the ball bounced off his glove. I think that he should have caught that,
  15. Let's try not to squabble like Yankee fans.
  16. We are still in this, and the Yankees have used 5 of their relievers. I just pray that there will be no further attempted steals.
  17. I don't believe that he meant to do that, Now we can only pray that we get the third out,
  18. I think that the stealing has been terrible and that the bullpen is not great. On the other hand, it's August and we are in a meaningful game, tied against a hot Yankee ballclub.
  19. I am watching the NY feed and the news is that Mitchell has a minor nose fracture and was discharged from the hospital. They will watch him for concussion symptoms. In game thread related news, my back yard is infested with hummingbirds and they hum bad music from the 1970s.
  20. I was trying to inject some humor with the Bon Bons, as well as admit that for all I know TR was totally goofing off. My point remains that you detract from the discussion when you say with apparent certainty that Ryan refused to make any relevant move and that he has given up, and then you dismiss the arguments of other posters without any substantive reasoning. You may be correct or the other side may be correct. Frankly, I really don't care. My post was a moderator warning to everyone who has been messing up what could be a much better thread, and you were merely the latest example. If you want, we can take this to the Twinscentric forum and debate it, but not here.
×
×
  • Create New...