Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

twinssporto

Verified Member
  • Posts

    2,833
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by twinssporto

  1. This is a decent signing. The added defensive help and framing qualities Castro possesses is all positive. The bat could turn around too...After all, we will have a new hitting coach soon. Maybe he can work a miracle with Castro's bat.
  2. Remember the sign that is plastered on the conference room wall in Chicago? "Find pitching". If the Twins focus on that one thing it should come together well. "Find pitching" doesn't mean FA market only. It means good drafting, trading and coaching. Here are some current positives: 1. The Twins have a good core of young talent now. 2. There are some strong minor league players in the system. 3. We have had some decent draft positions and get the #1 pick this year. Just focus on the pitching. Oh, and maybe a catcher too...
  3. I need to go hit the Excelsior Ryder Cup Block Party. Can't participate tonight but here it goes: Game Threads...Awesome and so are each of you! My pic did't go through...Horrible. Will try again. http://www.glocktalk.com/proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fsuptg.thisisnotatrueending.com%2Farchive%2F11829901%2Fimages%2F1282974542456.png&hash=9e9e4caca8bfe7f3bd47552d8c2986aa
  4. UNBELIEVBLE! Molitor was asked why he pulled Berrios. No answer given. He just said I thought he was losing it...WOW! TSF!
  5. Not serious. I was just guessing why he wasn't on tonight. He might have checked into a 30 day rehab program though...I wouldn't blame him.
  6. Anthony LaPlanta is doing post game tonight. Tom Hannemann walked off the set three days ago due to frustration. Gave up trying to be positive.
  7. http://insiderwild.altervista.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/101_number.jpg
  8. Starting the first half of 2017 early.
  9. http://holidaytravelvacations.vacationport.net/SiteContent/nx2/Sites/1273-432322/customcontent/Theater/Wizard-of-Oz_blast.jpg
  10. I will second that! A walk works too.
  11. You're acting rational again. You really need to stop that behavior and accept the reality of the futility.
  12. Schafer will go deep here. It will justify Molitor. I'm mildly drunk too.
  13. Fantastic! I thought I was going crazy. Thank you.
  14. I'm with you... http://www.angermanagementresource.com/image-files/xchartgriefstages465.jpg.pagespeed.ic.5VydvY9-yK.jpg
  15. You forgot Berrios is still pitching. Count is at 65 pitches. WOW!
  16. I would love to see a reporter after the game ask this question to Molitor: What made you decide to bat Shafer 5th? What was your thought process? Enlighten the idiots that have watched over 100 games on TV this year...Especially the TD crowd.
  17. I'm starting to get emotional. Game Thread is almost over for 2016. I'm gonna miss you guys!!!
  18. Playing for number 1 pick! I'm not mad anymore. Shrewd.
  19. Me too...I'm speechless. Amazing!
  20. Next year should deliver better results. I really do like the "core" group of youth coming through the system now: Sano, Buxton, Kepler, Polanco, Vargas, Rosario. I don't think its a far fetched idea to say this group will be in a real pennate race someday. How soon will depend on what we can cobble together for a pitching staff and bullpen. Onward and upward!
  21. Oh I hope not. I'm usually one of the most optimistic fans out there. However, based on what I've witnessed the last few years that rotation would be horrible. As I mentioned in another post yesterday: That lineup does not overwhelm anyone nor strike fear into an opposing team. They truly are mediocre at best (and that is being generous). Some of those guys remind me of names in the past: Blackburn, Baker, etc., etc.,
×
×
  • Create New...