Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

twinssporto

Verified Member
  • Posts

    2,833
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by twinssporto

  1. Chief - I got the game thread intro tomorrow night. Hopefully I won't be a one hit wonder too.
  2. It could also be a picture of Ron Davis...Blowing the lead again. Get it?
  3. Can you imagine how funny it would be if the Twins put up on the jumbo tron at Target Field a live feed of our posts on TD Game Thread....People would be laughing, drinking more, cheering louder, etc., etc.
  4. LaBombo, can you put up a pic of Eddie Money please?
  5. He needs to pack his bags and leave tonight.
  6. Awesome post. Spewed my beer on lap top.
  7. Relax Brian. The voodoo stuff doesn't count when your 3 runs down on a Friday night. Now if we we're down 5 runs or only 1 then I would say turn the tv off and climb into bed. Tonight (at this point) you're ok. Always ask before doing something crazy. Voodoo stuff is unpredictable and difficult to interpret.
  8. I heard Twins Daily will pay for out of state fans flights and accommodations. Just a rumor I heard but probably true...
  9. The real party won't get started for another inning or two. I think the Twins may 10 run these guys.
  10. Remember the Macco commercials? Oh, Oh, better get Macco...Was it one c or two?...I can't remember.
  11. I was thinking the same thing. Well said. Monitor needs to put on a base running clinic more frequently.
  12. Polanco.....Wish he would've been here with us in May or June.
  13. Good thing too! You could have ended up like the guy on "Breaking Bad".
  14. Keep Duffey in one more inning? Might not be a bad idea...maybe.
  15. Sorry. I was speaking to my kids but I ended up typing it. Quiet. Spelling issues
  16. Everyone be quite. Trying to listen to Audra!
  17. For my 400th post I make this bold prediction: Worst to first in 2017 baby!!
  18. I know, I know...It's not real cool to speculate but I actually can see a great core team of guys that could make us a serious contender in the very near future. Kind of exciting to see.
  19. I highly doubt Molitor will sit Max many more games like he did Sunday. Egregious.
  20. That kid can hit. I really am impressed.
×
×
  • Create New...