Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

twinssporto

Verified Member
  • Posts

    2,833
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by twinssporto

  1. Payne pounded the ball. Chewed tobacco and won a few tournaments. Can't be any worse than we're doing now.
  2. I think one of these MLB players need to bring back stirrups. They could be kind of a Payne Stewart type of guy...
  3. Question: Ortiz leads MLB with 31 doubles. Is it because he plays in Fenway or is he just an awesome hitter? Amazing...I would think a guy like Mauer would be in that category versus Ortiz. I don't think Ortiz has hit a ball to left field in 15+ years. They shift the entire defense on him every at bat.
  4. Kurt with another hit. He's a catching machine (hitter too).
  5. I think the real Nunez stood up tonight. Two homer runs. Impressive!
  6. I'll tell the behind the scenes stories about TR tomorrow. I may need another identity though. Don't want to get black balled by the Twins.
  7. My sister from Miami just texted me a curse word. Horrible.
  8. I called IT!!! PULL IT LEFT DOZIER!!! WEeeeeeeeeee!
  9. Mauer single to left (a flair) or walk off. Book it Danno!
  10. We will be there Thursday. Unfortunately sitting in Marlins seats.
  11. Never! I will say the Terry Ryan stories are epic!
  12. I could tell you stories. You have no idea.
  13. In honor of Miami..."say hello to my little friend"
  14. This is great! Look at the window to the right and you can see Jepsen sneering in the corner.
  15. Well done. Angie picked the click though. Sorry.
  16. My sister is coming into town tomorrow night from Miami. She's worked for the Marlins for 15 plus years. She got the family tickets to the game Thursday . Gave her the link to Twins Daily and she loved it. She told me to hang in there. She said the Twins will do well in the near future. I think she is trying to manipulate me for something.
×
×
  • Create New...