Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

twinssporto

Verified Member
  • Posts

    2,833
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by twinssporto

  1. lsahvadjhfaukf8o7eryiuypeib drlreajhglrajhgljdhlk,jhblakjhbla,!!!!!!! Ugggggg!
  2. Gibson looks like he is getting better as he throws more.
  3. Nunez has a tilda over his name and Jimenez has a comma over his name. Anyone know the difference? I would ask my son as he speaks fluent Spanish but he's gone tonight.
  4. I've read that you can draw in Orioles with oranges and other fruits. Some people attach oranges on their decks with a nail. The birds start coming in after a day or two. I wonder what would've happened if the Twins had placed oranges around the dugout and infield a few days ago?
  5. Is there someone in MLB that can give the Twins a bunting clinic?
  6. Love the plays at the plate!! Nice. Sano's throw would have been interesting to watch.
  7. RB - Thanks for the posting. I read your introduction but obviously my reading comprehension was suffering. I was excited to see more than 4 pages for the game thread through 3 innings!....I got to page 5 and realized it was posts from May. I laughed out loud. Kind of had to be there to appreciate it. Go Twins!! They got this game in the bag.
  8. Someone tell Purke that Tom Kite wants his glasses back.
  9. Roy just described a "backup slider". I thought that was something you threw up after a night of heavy drinking and eating at Arby's or White Castle.
×
×
  • Create New...