Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

twinssporto

Verified Member
  • Posts

    2,833
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by twinssporto

  1. Buck is gonna be just fine. He looks much more composed at the plate. Especially when he's watching balls go by outside the strike zone. Here's the fun part: Imagine when he really starts to get on a hot streak or turns the corner hitting (which it looks like he is doing now)...Between him and Sano. Should be fun to watch. The Twins really do have two HUGE future all-stars. Giddy up.
  2. Did you hear Ervin Santana's birth name was Johan Santana?
  3. Agreed! Thanks for the encouragement. If the Twins can hack out 6 homers in one game I can go back to drinking regular beer. I'm going all in dammit!!
  4. Deer Run, The Wilds, Chaska Town Course. Really anyplace that serves cold beer and doesn't kick me out for wicked slices.
  5. I'm getting fat. Need to drink the diet Coors.
  6. Dozier really wanted three tonight. He swung the bat like I swing the driver playing golf on a short and very straight par 4 with a high wind to my back, no trees or obstacles for miles around and 6 Coors Light in my belly...
  7. Bat throwing is always a good sign. Great hitters do that now and then.
  8. Just got home and turned the game on. Is this for real?
  9. It's all about the DEFENSE! Kind of reminds me of the old Tom Kelly days. Not totally but kinda reminds me... I feel like singing some Barbara Streisand: The way we were...
  10. Castro is a catcher. He needs to take a hit in the shoulder there. I might have lost some respect for him there. Frame the shoulder
  11. Get the 1980's Tyco racetrack out and hit some crack. Lot's to cheer for!
  12. This guy is truly world famous now. Larger than life!
  13. Dick and Bert said the other night his career is at a cross roads. Maybe he decided its time to step up.
  14. Who is the hitter with less strike outs than Mauer? Does he hit a lot of grounders to infield too?
  15. People think the Green Lantern can compete. No way!
  16. http://veastrology.com/images/num9.jpg
  17. Drink enough of his cheap wine and you will hurl.
  18. Fantastic post! I laughed out loud!
  19. I heard Bert was attempting a comeback to the majors. The Twins busted him throwing batting practice to some of the guys after hours at Target Field. He hit an unnamed player and it went downhill after that. I guess Falvey was livid.
×
×
  • Create New...