Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

twinssporto

Verified Member
  • Posts

    2,833
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by twinssporto

  1. Bases loaded. I'm not going to stop quoting myself until we pull ahead by a run. It's all good! Riding the wave!
  2. Everyone relax...the hit parade is already starting. Remain calm!
  3. Sorry I'm late to the game! Probably the reason we are behind. Had a dinner to attend but I feel confident we will make back 4-5 runs. Again, my apologies. Best regards, Twinssporto
  4. I have really enjoyed watching Berrios pitch this year. He looks totally in control while on the mound. It's almost like he pitches with a little anger...definitely more aggressive than most. Pitches inside with no fear. He also works quickly on the mound which is a nice trait to see in a 23 year old pitcher.
  5. http://www.partyof4cast.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/2000.jpg Yeah!!!! Nice work Joe!
  6. I was thinking of placing a short on Tesla stock tomorrow. Can you PM what it closes at tomorrow? Need Powerball numbers too please.
  7. 11 k's! Wow. I love having a good pitcher on our team. Not really sure how to react.
  8. I really like seeing Berrios pitch inside like he's doing tonight. Excellent.
  9. http://trialsofascension.com/images/news/2000-members.jpg Sorry. I got ahead of myself.
  10. Probably not. http://ailmentswetreat.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/dislocated-shoulder.jpeg
  11. Bourbon Scotch Beer Homeruns Double plays Thats more my order. Kinda like a George Thorogood song.
  12. Welcome to the outcast group of Twins Daily!
  13. I like double plays. I like it when our pitcher throws about 10 pitches per inning. I like beer.
  14. Sorry I'm late! I like Berrios throwing inside. Make those guys think twice!
  15. Thank goodness someone brought up Brussel Sprouts. It reminds me of the time my dog got into a fresh bag of them I had bought from the farmers market in Minneapolis. He ate them all and went outside for the next three hours being sick. I didn't let him back in the house until morning. All the grass died the next day.
  16. I'm leaving my office now to go sit in my truck to listen to the rest of the game. Don't need people hearing me yell and scream...Actually they are used to it.
  17. That is a completely wrong approach to the day. It's Monday and the Twins are playing an afternoon game. Blow off work and have a beer.
  18. I think Lance Lynn is gonna be motivated. Love it! Just like good hitting begets good hitting, good pitching begets good pitching. I bet Lance is chomping at the bit.
×
×
  • Create New...