Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

howeda7

Verified Member
  • Posts

    3,436
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by howeda7

  1. I'm watching this on fast forward during T-Wolves commercials and it's still taking forever.
  2. Good to see Odorizzi can pi$$ down his leg like a long-time Twin. Meanwhile we have 2.5 competent hitters at the moment. Sigh.
  3. Rodney, Duke, Molior and Lynn can share blame for that loss in that order. Brutal.
  4. Zach Duke and his 9 ERA don't have this, do they?
  5. How long are we going to continue this Rodney as closer business.
  6. Matt Walbeck. Please end this now.
  7. That. Fried chicken. Whatever it takes. Also, don't throw GoGo another strike.
  8. I'll be happy if he just gets this to extra innings.
  9. That was when we foolishly brought him back as a 64 year old. It's like remembering Jason Bartlett based on 2014.
  10. Mike Trombley was a solid pitcher for several years. I award you no points.
  11. Maybe the dude we traded JJ Hardy for. To the backstop.
  12. Yes let's not PH Granite. Let's take the sure out on the .002% chance Garver will get hurt and the world will end.
  13. Grossman draws a walk and earns 3 more weeks on the roster...
  14. Perhaps he enjoys random drunks occasionally firing shots into his yard.
  15. If they send Businitz back and keep Kinley on Sunday I will be irate.
  16. Grossman is god awful on D and provides nothing on offense except walks. Move on already.
  17. Rogers and Grossman showing their value once again. Ugh.
  18. I've about had it with Rosario. I get that he's a free spirit and that's part of what makes him good, but he plays with his head up his arse way too much. I've also about had it with Taylor Rogers. The guy is just about incapable of having a clean outing. He gives up at least one baserunner in about 90% of his appearances since last July. Usually Hildenberger and co. bail him out, but not tonight.
  19. He had already used Grossman. But I still would have pinch run Adrianza and used LaMarre to PH.
×
×
  • Create New...