baul0010
Verified Member-
Posts
377 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
News
Minnesota Twins Videos
2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking
2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks
Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits
Guides & Resources
2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks
The Minnesota Twins Players Project
2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks
2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker
2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses
Forums
Blogs
Events
Store
Downloads
Gallery
Everything posted by baul0010
-
It's Time to Give Jovani Moran an Extended Look
baul0010 replied to Cody Christie's topic in Twins Daily Front Page News
Just more games. We are doing a pretty good job of that anyway. -
Twins 3, Rangers 4: Twins Bats Struggle Again
baul0010 replied to Sherry Cerny's topic in Twins Daily Front Page News
It was probably when he was still with the Astros.- 34 replies
-
- jake cave
- luis arraez
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
Ummm. What? That looks like a list of oft injured, under performing, or minor leaguers who shouldn't be fully trusted. Between poor performance and injuries, I doubt we'll be talking about having too many starting pitchers next season.
- 63 replies
-
- kenta maeda
- josh winder
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
Where Did the Good Carlos Correa Go?
baul0010 replied to Ted Schwerzler 's topic in Twins Daily Front Page News
After watching a year of Andrelton Simmons, Correa seems like he's well worth 35 Mil. -
Twins Acquire Orioles Closer Jorge Lopez
baul0010 replied to Seth Stohs's topic in Twins Daily Front Page News
If they are an Amazon prime member shipping is free!- 113 replies
-
- jorge lopez
- cade povich
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
Did the Twins Plan to Fail this Offseason?
baul0010 replied to Ted Schwerzler 's topic in Twins Daily Front Page News
I am not so sure. I think Correa fell into their laps. I feel like Boras came to them, not the other way around. After it was presented, then they had to have the mass sell off to fit Correa and still be under budget. Like the article stated, we are under budget, we should add a couple higher salary relievers non contenders may just want off their books. It's starting to look like that will be our only option. Here's hoping it's not.- 27 replies
-
- carlos correa
- joe smith
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
Post Draft: Who is the Twins' Top Prospect?
baul0010 replied to Cody Christie's topic in Twins Minor League Talk
If all the stories about Connor are true, he may be #3 as our best pitching prospect in the minors.- 35 replies
-
- royce lewis
- austin martin
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
Twins 4, Brewers 1: Miranda Walks Off the Brewers!
baul0010 replied to Thiéres Rabelo's topic in Twins Daily Front Page News
I guess whoever this WPA is they've not seen how many times the Twins have had 2 or 3 runners on with no outs.... And have not scored a run.- 38 replies
-
- jose miranda
- joe ryan
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
One High-Upside Reliever Candidate for Twins to Target
baul0010 replied to Nash Walker's topic in Twins Daily Front Page News
I don't know if there is enough we can do to propel forward. We need 3/4 relievers and 2 starting pitchers. -
3 Potential Twins Trade Targets on the Rise
baul0010 replied to Cody Christie's topic in Twins Daily Front Page News
I agree. There was just an article with many posters stating why Kirilloff should remain in the minors and not at 1st for the Twins. If we are in the bottom of the American League in production...maybe we do need to call up Kirilloff. It would be a killer when we trade Kirilloff for Mancini so Mancini can play 1st for us! You are right. Bullpen arms and starting pitching. If it isn't that, don't do the trade.- 22 replies
-
- luis castillo
- trey mancini
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
I think one thing that is a great problem to have is that MAX is playing pretty darn good again. I don't think anyone was sad that Kirilloff would be taking at bats from him. He'll get his time. We are lucky we have a logjam. I read the article last night about former Twins....Thank goodness we are worrying about really good players getting time and not Astudillo and Refsnyder!
-
Gary Sánchez is Different (And May be Underperforming)
baul0010 replied to Matt Braun's topic in Twins Daily Front Page News
I would Not have ever guessed Sanchez would be a Twin. And maybe worse, I'm not minding it as much as I thought I would. Like you said, I really thought Jeffers was going to take two steps up this year. -
What's Going On With Jorge Polanco?
baul0010 replied to Cody Pirkl's topic in Twins Daily Front Page News
I'd guess he's injured again. When he's injured, these are about his numbers. When he's not, he's an all star. Jorge will never say he's too hurt to play. He's a gamer, good stats or bad. -
What the heck. Martin Perez! Figured he'd be out of baseball... What did Texas "unlock"?
- 14 replies
-
- martin perez
- josh donaldson
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
A Platoon Gem Providing the Twins Spice
baul0010 replied to Ted Schwerzler 's topic in Twins Daily Front Page News
Wasn't the option between keeping Cave or him? I would have voted keep Garlic 10 out of 10 times. But I don't remember, it seems so long ago.- 14 replies
-
- kyle garlick
- trevor larnach
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
I think 2019 drove it home for me, when the opportunity strikes you need to be ready and take advantage. Our offense was amazing and we needed pitching. We didn't help ourselves out at the trade deadline and fizzled in the playoffs again. There doesn't seem to be a dominant super team. Let's get us some pitching and take it this year. Why not us. Minnesotans deserve nice stuff every once in a while!
- 185 replies
-
- royce lewis
- carlos correa
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
The ones who let their foot off the pedal rarely end up in first. We'll see how well coasting it for a bit works out for them. I have a feeling we will be looking back after missing out on the playoffs wondering what if!
- 185 replies
-
- royce lewis
- carlos correa
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
I still think the F.O. had no plans to contend this year. They may have thought our pitching and prospects were 1/2 year to a year out. Next year is never guaranteed, and the current roster is getting it done in a weak division. Add some pitching, keep your best players on the roster, and try to win this year.
- 185 replies
-
- royce lewis
- carlos correa
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
There was a question in a post yesterday, why are no fans in the stands? This is an answer to our question. Sending down Lewis is solely to suppress service time. We are competing, he is succeeding, and the Twins send him down. It's a bad look, and giving the fans the we want him at short everyday is a lame excuse. Lewis earned being in the majors. Until he proved he needed something additional to work on, he needed to be in the majors. Especially after everything this kid has gone through in the last couple years.
- 185 replies
-
- royce lewis
- carlos correa
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
The Numbers Behind Jose Miranda's Slump
baul0010 replied to Jamie Cameron's topic in Twins Daily Front Page News
I agree. He'll either figure it out soon, or be sent down to figure it out. But, I think he'll figure it out and be a good MLBer.- 19 replies
-
- jose miranda
- willians astudillo
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:

