Welcome! Please note you must use your EMAIL ADDRESS to log into the new Twins Daily. Do not use your old display name to log in! ×
  • Create Account

Random funny stuff depository

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='diehardtwinsfan'][quote name='snepp']That video should probably be accompanied by a (very) NSFW warning.[/QUOTE]

The Nolan Ryan fight video? Was there something at the end that I missed? Apologies.[/QUOTE]

The audio was a bit... colorful.

I'm pulling my hair out because I can't find a video for it, but the '92 clubhouse fight between Lou Piniella and Rob Dibble is priceless, especially when Sweet Lou shouts "You don't want to be treated like a man." Gets me every time
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
[quote name='biggentleben']The one of him running around the bases on a foul shot on minor league injury rehab while the other players just let him because he is so despised is glorious as well, but I cannot find it for the life of me.[/QUOTE]

I've got another one of Victorino but it won't upload. I also want to post the video of Randy Johnson destroying a pigeon that flew into the path of one of his fastballs but the quality of the video clips on the web is terrible.
[quote name='powrwrap'][quote name='biggentleben']The one of him running around the bases on a foul shot on minor league injury rehab while the other players just let him because he is so despised is glorious as well, but I cannot find it for the life of me.[/QUOTE]

I've got another one of Victorino but it won't upload. I also want to post the video of Randy Johnson destroying a pigeon that flew into the path of one of his fastballs but the quality of the video clips on the web is terrible.[/QUOTE]

That Randy Johnson one is gold, as is the similar one of Dave Winfield as a Yankee unloading a throw toward home and hitting a bird.
  • 2 weeks later...