Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

glunn

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    10,696
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by glunn

  1. Very tough loss, but Romero and Kepler were excellent.
  2. There are only two bad things about SC: 1. traffic. 2. RB lives too far away,
  3. When I coached little league we had a Dodgers' pitcher come teach all of the coaches about how to teach kids how to pitch. He asked for volunteers to catch him and my hand went up first. Later he told me that he was throwing "only" about 80 MPH. To me it seemed a lot faster. Catching is not easy.
  4. Sano was not in the top 5 players who I would want to make that catch.
  5. This is it -- just come back when the game starts.
  6. Thanks Ted. I appreciate the work that went into this report. You made it easy to get the highlights and you packaged them well.
  7. I don't disagree, but would note that Buxton has shown flashes of a very high ceiling, and some established major leaguers (like Lynn) have also played poorly for long stretches. I would think that lots of teams would be willing to trade a lot for Buxton.
  8. I was at the game on Thursday night and the Angels' third baseman was playing him deep. Any decent bunt towards third base would have been an easy single. Instead Buxton flailed and failed.
  9. Another great intro by RB. I threw out my back last night, but with the aid of muscle relaxers I hope to be at the game tonight.
  10. If we could spread them out then world peace would be possible.
  11. I am not a Trump fan. On the other hand, I think that the fact that he acts like a crazy person might work to our advantage here. Sometimes a rational player will yield to a crazy player when the game is "chicken." I think that this might also work with North Korea. I also believe that China needs to stop stealing our IP. I have read that this is costing our country as much as $600 BILLION per year. That would be enough to make a big dent in the trade deficit. https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/15/opinion/china-us-intellectual-property-trump.html
  12. Arguably China will be rational and try to work out a compromise that reduces our trade deficit. If that happens, I expect a big run up.
  13. That was the best game summary that I have ever seen, Obviously this took a lot of work, and the result was excellent.
  14. You left out the part where Mauer leaves behind five magic eggs that hatch into clones of Killebrew, Oliva, Puckett, Kaat and Johan Santana who are immediately signed to 100 year contracts and who never age. The clones lead the team to 100 straight World Series victories. On a more serious note, these predictions suggest lots of upside for lots of players. I hope that most of them come true. I also look forward to the predictions of TD members.
×
×
  • Create New...