Brandon
Verified Member-
Posts
4,587 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Content Type
Profiles
News
Minnesota Twins Videos
2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking
2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks
Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits
Guides & Resources
2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks
The Minnesota Twins Players Project
2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks
2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker
2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses
Forums
Blogs
Events
Store
Downloads
Gallery
Everything posted by Brandon
-
https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2026/03/poll-who-will-win-the-al-central-4.html Who is you pick to win the AL Central? Cast your ballot.
-
Has Zebby Matthews Lost His Rotation Spot?
Brandon replied to Cody Pirkl's topic in Twins Daily Front Page News
Did Zebby have a spot? I thought it was a competition for the 5th starter. -
Spring Training Usage Tracker: Luke the Left Fielder
Brandon replied to Nick Nelson's topic in Twins Daily Front Page News
I prefer Arcia be the backup IF myself but I am not in the middle of the competition. I have history and stats and what is written and reported to go off of. Lots of people think Kreidler should be the backup and from what info I have that doesn't make sense.- 38 replies
-
- luke keaschall
- trevor larnach
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
Spring Training Usage Tracker: Luke the Left Fielder
Brandon replied to Nick Nelson's topic in Twins Daily Front Page News
I'm sorry for lazy writing. I meant Kreidler gets a month or so to show he should keep the job and if not about a month in can be replaced.- 38 replies
-
- luke keaschall
- trevor larnach
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
Spring Training Usage Tracker: Luke the Left Fielder
Brandon replied to Nick Nelson's topic in Twins Daily Front Page News
What you're saying makes sense. I don't get to see everything and I am looking at Kreidler hasn't played much in the majors and Arcia has years experience. And while he was an all-star, he wasn't that great but he was an above average hitter pretty recently. I figured that alone gives Arcia a huge edge. And Kreidler could come off the roster. Also they could stash Arcia on AAA the first month of the season to give Kreidler his shot and then he gets out righted off the roster if he doesn't produce.....- 38 replies
-
- luke keaschall
- trevor larnach
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
Spring Training Usage Tracker: Luke the Left Fielder
Brandon replied to Nick Nelson's topic in Twins Daily Front Page News
I think Arcia is a pretty good backup SS. He was an All Star two or three years ago. He is what 31? I don't think he is an all star anymore but could hold down SS for a while with slightly below average D and slightly below average offense. I prefer he not be the starter for long stretches. But he should be fine for backup and 200-250 plate appeances when rest is needed for the starter- 38 replies
-
- luke keaschall
- trevor larnach
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
I don't see the rankings but I bet the Twins and. Angels are pretty close in the standings. There are probably 5-8 teams bunched up from 10-18 or so rankings meaning a break or two and the standings look very different for the teams in the middle. If the Twins win a World Series in one of those years or beat the Yankees in two of the playoffs series, I bet the Twins are ranked around 10 or even 9
-
I thought you were going to finish the article with parallels to the current wave of prospects about to land and talk about pitching development. What wave of prospects was Over a part of? We had some pitching development. Jax, Duran.....
- 13 replies
-
- byron buxton
- royce lewis
- (and 8 more)
-
Twins Daily 2026 Top Prospects: #5 Connor Prielipp, LHP
Brandon replied to Steve Lein's topic in Twins Minor League Talk
Canterino is ranked 4th..... How is Preilipp doing this spring? I still think his future is pen. How much I would love to be wrong and the Twins get 6 seasons of 170 innings out of him. -
Arcia is the most likely back up IF starting the regular season. That's been my thoughts since we signed him.. and that Abel will make the rotation.
- 21 replies
-
- kody clemens
- alan roden
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
I suspect the Twins will cycle through lots of arms while they try to figure out a core for their pen for 2027 and beyond. The goal for this season is to be around.500 to keep things interesting for the fans while the Twins start to transition to more prospects. 2026 is the year of the yoyo for Twins players back and forth from the minors to the majors and back and forth...,..
- 33 replies
-
- taylor rogers
- andrew chafin
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
I've Got a Bad Feeling About This
Brandon replied to RandBalls Stu's topic in Twins Daily Front Page News
Spring training is when players try stuff they wouldn't try in the regular season. Spring training records are meaningless. How many times have we seen a player kick ass in spring only to flounder starting day one of the regular season? Or a veteran have a bad spring only to start the season on 🔥 fire. The good news is we still gotta play the games. This will be a productive season cause so many prospects are ready for an opportunity meaning the Twins will be cycling through prospects throughout the year more than suspects. I see a path for the Twins to have a winning team and a path for 65 wins. And the only way to find out is to watch the season unfold with an ice çold brew and dome dog. -
Twins Daily 2026 Top Prospects: #6 Dasan Hill, LHP
Brandon replied to Cory Moen's topic in Twins Minor League Talk
And Rojas. He is a lefty starting pitching prospect that throws gas and is almost ready for a shot. Having 3 Frank Viola's in the rotation will be nice to see. -
We should be patient and be aware that the rotation can change so others have opportunities throughout the season. We need to see Abel be able to make adjustments and win on his bad days. His start is very promising but let's give him a few starts after the season starts and go from there. In the mean time I will enjoy watching his next start. Hope he goes at least 4 innings maybe 5.....
-
Twins Daily 2026 Top 20 Prospects: #9 Marek Houston, SS
Brandon replied to Adam Friedman's topic in Twins Minor League Talk
Greg Gagne was valuable for the Twins with that batting line -
Profar has now given up half his 42 million contract. He was set for life. All he had to do was play it out. He might have had a few more years after it too. Wow!
- 30 replies
-
- trevor larnach
- alan roden
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
We shouldn't be trading Larnarch unless it's for an all-star reliever striking out 13+ per 9 innings making around league minimum. With. 5+ years control. Or at least someone of value to the Twins. Larnarch still has plenty of value. He hits RH pitchers well. And why not get value for him? He is not expensive and is on the roster already ... Now if we use the savings to sign Giolito then ...
- 30 replies
-
- trevor larnach
- alan roden
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
Projecting the Twins 2026 Opening Day Roster, v. 4.0
Brandon replied to Cody Christie's topic in Twins Daily Front Page News
Don't worry. Arcia will win the last bench spot over Kreidler and Outman.- 49 replies
-
- byron buxton
- luke keaschall
- (and 8 more)
-
If this continues, it could be an injury. He could also be trying to add another pitch to his repertoire. He could be working on different things and throwing to work on something instead of pitching for outs. This is the time of year you work on stuff with no worries. I would expect at some point soon he would hone in on focusing on outs. So if this continues throughout spring it would be a maybe. But I think he has earned a shot at being on the opening day roster and if the bad pitching continues could find himself in AAA.
-
I kept reading that so I put him on the pen list. The more I check they haven't moved him here. But ...
-
Inside the Twins Pitching Pipeline, Part 2
Brandon replied to Cory Moen's topic in Twins Minor League Talk
It's fun to follow our coffee ☕ on their way up for a cup before moving on. I like these articles. I like knowing about trade throw ins especially if we can extract any value from them or players unusually acquired like Banuelos, Pearson, and now Banda acquired for International spending cap space.(An imaginary ability to spend money).- 11 replies
-
- ty langenberg
- dasan hill
- (and 8 more)
-
Inside the Twins Pitching Pipeline, Part 1
Brandon replied to Cory Moen's topic in Twins Minor League Talk
Gallagher is the left handed Cole De Vries. I'll give Canterino 4 more seasons to get healthy with the stuff he has. Use every last option. That is still cheaper than so many other pitchers we pay to get. Though hopefully he is ready to go at some point soon. I do like this article as I got to read about players I never heard of before or just seen in the box scores. There are a couple of potential bullpen guys and cups oof coffee guys here. Gallagher, Oliveras, and Culpepper at this point are the best bets.- 8 replies
-
- sam armstrong
- ryan gallagher
- (and 8 more)
-
I just put Festa there cause I keep reading he is going there. I do think we have a higher floor with this group. It's not as good as last Year's pen but good enough for an above .500 team and it will be a pen in transition as younger players earn extend d looks and injuries and veterans who make initial roster underperforming..... Overall the team has talent and a wide variety of potential outcomes.
-
I put the over / under on the number of relievers with at least 3 saves at 6.
- 31 replies
-
- taylor rogers
- liam hendriks
- (and 4 more)

